Cleveland, OH

Looks so cool. I want 3 of them really badly.

San Francisco

Here goes me saving up my allowance. After having one of my carts crash 2 weeks ago before a show, I need this for reliability's sake.

Milwaukee Area, WI

I'm been putting aside a little bit of each of my paychecks for these. Depending on final+shipping cost, I'm planning on buying at least 3 and throwing my 2 EMS carts under a fucking lawn mower. Also, being able to get rid of my POS Pentium 4 PC that I only keep around for syncing with my EMS carts will be worth whatever that cost is.

San Francisco
Moriokun wrote:

I'm planning on buying at least 3 and throwing my 2 EMS carts under a fucking lawn mower.

heh, funny you say that, I was planning on doing the same thing.

Unsubscribe

Or sell them to noobs. whatever big_smile.

sweden
herr_prof wrote:

Or sell them to noobs. whatever big_smile.

Ye sell them to me!

Costa Mesa

I'm making EMS carts work atm, especially considering a dragnderp is 1/5 monthly salary, I'm fine with only mediocre reliability. tongue

Abandoned on Fire

Will def get one of these if I ever write some music that I would feel bad about losing.  tongue

Seattle, Wa

Can't wait to get my hands on one of these, that price point seems perfectly fair.

Australia

Have to report that Serial number #0001 is working very well and this cart is the bee's knees!!  ;-)

Seattle, Wa

Anyone with one of these carts also have a mega memory card and a gameboy camera who can test they work to extract pictures?

Sweeeeeeden
Retrovolvo wrote:

Anyone with one of these carts also have a mega memory card and a gameboy camera who can test they work to extract pictures?

As long as the MMC is known to work for the first half of the operation, this should surely work in theory.

BK
nitro2k01 wrote:
Retrovolvo wrote:

As long as the MMC is known to work for the first half of the operation, this should surely work in theory.

Yeah, I've pulled photos off of a Game Boy Camera with an MMC so this should be no problem at all.

The Netherlands

Sooooooo, when is the next oppotunity to get our hands on this wonderfull cart big_smile ?

SYDNERDIA

The next batch will be 100 units.
There are several manufacturing steps to organise at that scale, and I'll be working towards that when I return from Egypt in late April.

I can't promise a date at this point, sorry!
Definitely worth waiting for, though wink

edit: no preordering system yet either. hang tight!

Last edited by abrasive (Mar 30, 2012 1:46 pm)

The Netherlands

I'll be looking forward to that smile