Rhode Island

If that is the case custom samples wouldnt be that tough would it?

Adelaide, Australia

Unless little-scale has changed it, the samples are stored on the arduino so you'd need to edit the binary or recompile it with different samples then update the firmware on the chip.

ad-hell-aide

That is correct, nathan, and in fact it would be relatively easy to create a program like the LSDJ sample manager software.

Or to make a hex editor tutorial.

ad-hell-aide

Maybe.

Tokyo, Japan

Seb, you might want to add a little FAQ about the interface to the op, questions like samples and kit vs assembled, everdrive seem to come up pretty often!

Rhode Island

So the actual hardware you'll be selling is for the controller port? Leaving it up to us to get a flash cart?

ad-hell-aide

Pre-orders are now open. Over here.

http://little-scale.com/

matt's mind

*inserts smiley of ultimate happiness*

ad-hell-aide
Lazerbeat wrote:

Seb, you might want to add a little FAQ about the interface to the op, questions like samples and kit vs assembled, everdrive seem to come up pretty often!

added now

ad-hell-aide
2PLAYER wrote:

So the actual hardware you'll be selling is for the controller port? Leaving it up to us to get a flash cart?

No. It comes with a cart.

Edinburgh

I register my interest in an old school MIDI version. LGPT on GP2x > piggy=>midi interface > GenMDM would be great.

Unsubscribe
Comptroller wrote:

I register my interest in an old school MIDI version. LGPT on GP2x > piggy=>midi interface > GenMDM would be great.

Rhode Island

And now we play the waiting game...I think I'll just sit on my stoop till this come in the mail

IL, US
herr_prof wrote:
Comptroller wrote:

Makes me glad I bought that Kenton USB MIDI host

Unsubscribe

Are you getting the genmd then? Post a report!

IL, US

Yep, put my preorder in... I'll report back when I get to test them together... so far been using the Kenton for extra CC stuff on the video rig, eager to see how it handles with this