Actually, I think I remember you mentioning something about clumping problems with GID pigments before...  What about a run of cases without the speaker holes?  That would probably require retooling of the molds though I'm sure and those molds can be costly...

matt's mind

it would require a new plate in the mold,

and that is indeed costly

Melbourne, Australia

- Anything glow in the dark for DMG

- Pink backlights would be awesome.

- White DMG shells

- Black DMG button sets

heart

There are black DMG button sets. I think kitsch offers them and apeshit does for sure cause I just bought some from him.

matt's mind

i believe i'm sold out of black.  i'm almost positive of this,

they'll be restocked at the same time i make the black cases.  so, soon.

products aside, does anyone have any logistical type request?

i'm already making the site responsive and smartphone compatible (a mobile site).  i think that may help customers generally. 

but talk about whatever you want.  i'm really all ears.  if i'm doing something wrong let me know that as well.  i guess this would be the place for that...  just make it constructive for me.

hiding under your bed

More plain (no color) transparent DMG shells, colored screen protectors, and white DMG buttons would all be great.
Also still waiting on these.

Maine

hard/soft cases for the dmg / cgb
cyan dmg buttons
colored start select buttons for dmgs
crystal clear dmg cases (similar to the play it loud ones)
cherry red dmg buttons (the ones i have are translucent and dont look good with my cherry red backlight)
colored contrast and volume wheels

Would it be possible to make backlights with an LED in each corner of the panel so that the light is very evenly distributed?

nerdsome wrote:

Would it be possible to make backlights with an LED in each corner of the panel so that the light is very evenly distributed?

Sort of, but it won't be an improvement, just redundant power consumption. This is typically only done with really long backlights.

By the way, we take product requests too!

More of those prosound circuit boards Apeshit?

What about carrying an aftermarket replacement speaker?  Something louder (which would probably consume more power though)?

I mean the speaker isn't really important but still thought I'd say that.

Last edited by nerdsome (Feb 6, 2013 3:12 am)

matt's mind
TheBronyChip wrote:

cherry red dmg buttons

yeah, i wasn't so in love with the last clear red, so i'm going to change that a bit next time

Yup, those are being restocked. They've just gotta ship to our location.

The red screen covers, which someone also asked, are being restocked too. Same thing, they've just got to be relocated.

New speakers would be cool - lately we've been working on completely new products instead of repair/mod gear. Sort of taking the shop in a different direction. Though there'll be some cool new mod gear added soon.

Maine

cheap gb to ps/2 cables (why the hell are they always 20+$?)

TheBronyChip wrote:

Have you ever added the 5v pin to a cable?

Seattle, WA

I want a gameboy made of cotton candy. And my cartridge to get here faster. And a pony. And instant shipping to seattle.

Maine
Apeshit wrote:
TheBronyChip wrote:

Have you ever added the 5v pin to a cable?

thats bs i watched my friend make one of those cables and it worked on both of ours dmgs perfectly tongue