TheBronyChip wrote:
Apeshit wrote:

Have you ever added the 5v pin to a cable?

thats bs i watched my friend make one of those cables and it worked on both of ours dmgs perfectly tongue

That means you used a DMG-07 cable, which aren't available in wholesale and average around $10.

Do the math.

Maine

well i guess it depends on how much money you want to make off it tongue

seeing how people would rather make their own you'd want to sell it for a bit of profit

The fact that they're impossible to keep in stock for more than a matter of days suggests that people wouldn't rather make their own.

Black or dark gray start/select buttons.

Serbia,Belgrade

More gbc cases and start select for them.Generally hardware.

Black start/select buttons available on eBay.

nerdsome wrote:

ebay is for schmucks.

Maine
Apeshit wrote:

The fact that they're impossible to keep in stock for more than a matter of days suggests that people wouldn't rather make their own.

*smart people

also gtfo the kitsch thread

Last edited by TheBronyChip (Feb 6, 2013 2:32 pm)

Indiana
TheBronyChip wrote:
Apeshit wrote:

*smart people

You don't need to be stupid to value a product of convenience. I made my own, and it ended up costing me about $15 w/ shipping. It was a real hassle; had I known somebody was selling them premade for $20 I would've been all over that!

edit: travelling cases if some sort for DMGs would be awesome!

Last edited by Fudgers (Feb 6, 2013 3:56 pm)

Dallas

To anyone willing:

This on a micro PCB (using SMD and whatnot):
Schematic: http://twitpic.com/aai8ho
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUsAD9ZWiKc

Should work for both invert switch and backlight switch. I'm just so tired of ugly bat handle toggle switches... Thanks for considering it.

UK, Leicester
TheBronyChip wrote:
Apeshit wrote:

*smart people

No need to be a dick man.

This is aimed at both kitsch and apeshit, could you guys add debit cards as a payment method? I use mine to buy games on steam, and the odd thing from amazon, but other than that there seem to be very few sites where I can use it. I also don't have convenient access to a paypal account, which is one of the reasons that I haven't bought much.

Unsubscribe

If you have a debit card, you have a bank right? then cant you setup a paypal account with the debit card?

UK, Leicester
herr_prof wrote:

If you have a debit card, you have a bank right? then cant you setup a paypal account with the debit card?

It's not that simple, I'm not legally old enough and I don't really want to lie about my age when it comes to money related stuff.

lsdjmc2! please!

TheBronyChip wrote:
Apeshit wrote:

*smart people

Give your head a shake, kiddo. You asked about a product I sell.

nerdsome wrote:

I wondered about these. Has anyone bought them? I would assume they're dyed, but they look new.