Just as the title says...

Last edited by nerdsome (Feb 6, 2013 9:53 pm)

matt's mind

i will in a matter of weeks as soon as the factory reopens and can pump out my order wink

I'll just have to watch the site (or your updates thread) for when they come out.

matt's mind

^ best way is to join the newsletter (top of any page on the site).

then we contact you, and you don't have to put any effort into it wink

But that requires effort to join the news letter!  Haha. Jk. I'll do that then.

Maine

on the subject of asking kitsch for things, are you ever gonna make more colored dmg screen replacements? i'd like a red one but i cant find any hmm

matt's mind

yes.  i'm gonna.  its not top of the list, but for sure not on the bottom.

what else?  tongue

TheBronyChip wrote:

on the subject of asking kitsch for things... Blah blah blah...

Hey!  This is my thread!  Get out!

Jk!

For real though we should turn this into a thread for asking and/or demanding products from kitsch!

Moar backlights! big_smile

screenprotectors with nude ladies!

matt's mind

backlight restock -- in progress
screen protectors with nude ladies -- done! (print your own with customizable screen pro kit, go full on hardcore if you want!)

Bristol, UK

Non-clear purple & non-clear orange dmg buttons! And glow-in-the-dark dmg buttons in the same shade that the glow-in-the-dark pocket buttons are...

matt's mind

GID buttons - in progress (testing a new pigment in fact, fingers crossed!)

for all plastics, *if* this new product works out i'll be changing a lot about how colors are decided upon and what they are matched to.  should be pretty exciting if it works out.

edit - i'm liking this, i really need feedback like this from time-to-time and if its not bothering OP or anyone...  keep it coming.  i'm literally making notes, and WILL/DO take your thoughts into consideration!

Madriz, Supain

orange clear/purple/white/black clear dmg shells
gid buttons
colours on replacement screencovers
moar backlights
moar smartboy carts for me <--- this
fanzines and other fanmade stuff

I totally want the non clear orange shell!  I'd buy 2 in fact.  What about a glow-in-the-dark shell?  Like that rare GITD game boy pocket?

matt's mind

GID shells....  the tricky thing about GID is that the pigment tends to clump so doing larger pieces means that the likelihood of a clump being on the surface or visible is greater.  and i don't want to have to put a big chunk of the batch on clearance...

soooooo, GID cases will sort of depend on this new pigment I'm trying.  which is supposed to clump less and more quickly evenly distribute.  we'll see...   

just wanted to mention that since GID is (it seems) pretty wanted...