Chicago

It's probably for the best that nobody read this topic.
The site that I set up isn't under my control anymore anyway

Last edited by stancoolness (Sep 19, 2013 2:52 am)

Not bad.  Keep adding more links to this that are related to the topic.  There are lot that you didn't add but I'm not going to list right now. 

Also, can you make the links open in a new tab?  I'm not a web designer so I don't know what's involved with that but I like to open sites in new tabs.  That's just my preference though.

SLC, UT

I'd just get yourself a real domain and link it to weebly. Looks like chipmusichub.com is available! Now I'll buy and sell it to you for over 9000 dollars.

Also, not really sure where this is at ethically, but you can easily hide the weebly footer with some CSS trickery.

Nice site though!

Chicago

This topic = not worth your time

Last edited by stancoolness (Sep 19, 2013 2:53 am)

Chicago IL

If the first thing I see is a Dragon Ball Z image, I've already decided the site is a dogshit dildo.

Act like you got some god damn sense.

Saskrotch wrote:

If the first thing I see is a Dragon Ball Z image, I've already decided the site is a dogshit dildo.

You make me hate this forum.....

Montreal, Canada

It's a bit Nintendo-centric, isn't it?

Seattle, WA US
Saskrotch wrote:

Chicago

Only because there's no post deletion feature

Last edited by stancoolness (Sep 19, 2013 2:54 am)

stancoolness wrote:
nerdsome wrote:

Yeah, it's just Saskrotch. He always posts stuff like that. I've learned to expect and accept it, and now this site feels a lot less bulls**t!

Well, regardless of what he says (or that boa agrees with his comments), I think the site is a good idea....

Chicago

Edited because Life.

Last edited by stancoolness (Mar 28, 2013 12:30 am)

Chicago IL
nerdsome wrote:

Good.

Elipses are stupid too. If you've got more to say, say it. If you don't, use a god damn period.

stancoolness wrote:

apparently super saiyans make some people completely ignore the entire point of the website...

Putting a completely unrelated super saiyan meme sort of ignores the entire point of the website too. What do you have over 9000 of? Game Boys? Links? Songs? Hits? There probably aren't even over 9000 words on the entire site.

And elipses are still stupid.

New Albany Indiana
Saskrotch wrote:

Proves my point of elitism, this guys stuff can get passed off but i scolded... smh.

New Albany Indiana

I posted about a new chip forum and people just made fun of me.

matt's mind

releases section seems the best fit for this!  (i guess, you're right though,  not an easy topical fit here, but whatever!)

babylon

i cant stop laughing.  over 9000 gameboys!!!