BOSTON

seems crazy to not have a thread about it

matt's mind

and alyssa milano on the same night even!

Joliette, QC, Canada

I wish someone put it on youtube or something like that because I dont have any satellite,cable or whatever...fuck tv ! wink

matt's mind

i'm guessing it will be up on this site shortly: http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com … =thumbnail

edit - guessing a big chunk of people missed watching this

Houston

^ I saw it!

Abandoned on Fire

Was a good performance and it sounded GREAT!  So many live performances like that (especially SNL) sound like total garbage.

Plantation, Florida

They didn't say anything though...

They were just kind of... there (but absolutely amazing).

BOSTON

seems like its time to put the old "but chiptune is too niche so i shouldnt try" chestnut to bed at the very least. hard work, talent and a good sound win out every single time. pete and co are an inspiration.

Gosford, Australia
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

seems like its time to put the old "but chiptune is too niche so i shouldnt try" chestnut to bed at the very least. hard work, talent and a good sound win out every single time. pete and co are an inspiration.

definitely, this sorta thing makes me wanna shoot so much higher for my music and for myself!

Holland
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

Yeah, only Anamanaguchi is a pretty open sort of chiptune. A lot of chiptunes style still are a niche. But I guess Anamanaguchi did a good job.

Montreal, Canada
xylo wrote:
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

Yeah, only Anamanaguchi is a pretty open sort of chiptune. A lot of chiptunes style still are a niche. But I guess Anamanaguchi did a good job.

Agreed. They're by far the most accessible product of the scene, and each new release is a little less chiptuney than the one before it. Not taking anything away from them, they're great and I really enjoy the band, but let's not pretend that this is going to affect a lot of us who are solidly entrenched in the bottom half of 80s technology smile

Holland
n00bstar wrote:
xylo wrote:

Agreed. They're by far the most accessible product of the scene, and each new release is a little less chiptuney than the one before it. Not taking anything away from them, they're great and I really enjoy the band, but let's not pretend that this is going to affect a lot of us who are solidly entrenched in the bottom half of 80s technology smile

Great words! Couldn't agree more!

kitsch wrote:

i'm guessing it will be up on this site shortly: http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com … =thumbnail

edit - guessing a big chunk of people missed watching this

Buh.. It won't let me watch it because I'm not in 'Murica.

Utah

I'm not in America and I was able to watch it here: http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com … sy/n38141/

Time to cash in, guys.

Liverpool, UK

There's a kinda-bad recording of it here.