San Francisco

yo. hey. gp2x f300 voca master. does it run LGPT?

hardcore, Australia
TSC wrote:
Aeros wrote:

piggytracker port for iOS

+

godinpants wrote:

icontrolpad

=

I think a bluetooth control would be a better solution though, it would free up the usb port for midi output.

Psydney, Australia

Wiimote or bust!

Unsubscribe

Most androids dont have usb host (or usb midi for that matter). For coremidi reasons alone id think an ios device would be a better target.

San Francisco
wedanced wrote:

yo. hey. gp2x f300 voca master. does it run LGPT?

anybody?

IL, US

i cant find shit as far as what the voca master can and cannot do...so maybe?

Unsubscribe

Did it even get released? "The F300 is virtually a WIZ in the shell of an F200 but black."

San Francisco

apparently it did in small numbers because I have seen the thing go up on ebay several times.

IL, US

supposedly came out in korea only

San Francisco

Yo guys i got my stuff stolen by some asshole. long story short they got my laptop and my caanoo sad

FML right?

anyways I am now going oldschool with my old G4 mac laptop (before the duo core). It wont run the current version of lgpt so i am looking for an older one. I used to use an LGPT version that was first to run  with the groove commands working in the tables. that build would be fine.

any help?

Last edited by wedanced (Jul 4, 2012 11:33 am)

Geneva, NY

Awww nooooo! Sorry to hear that, man. At one point I tried collecting old builds that people had kicking around specifically fpr occasions like this, but I didn't get very far back at all. Marc does't keep any old versions around either. I think your best bet would be to hit the mailing list. You're signed up for that; right? Hopefully, Jordan or someone will have that old build kicking around for ya.

IL, US

if you still want to build that collection, i should have a few old builds for gp2x, psp & caanoo, but i never fucked with the windows or mac builds really

Geneva, NY

@esc: I think we have all builds of the 2 versions since caanoo, but if you have anything older, I'll definitely take em.  They're here:

http://hexawe.net/builds/

Geneva, NY

Also esc, you should pop over to the list. There's a dude having trouble using gp2x midi out and samples at the same time. Figure you're the man to help....

IL, US

i dont remember my yahoo group login info, which is why i never say anything on the list...my hunch on all these issues people have with piggy midi is that it comes down to which firmware you're running on the gp2x itself... i sent a few people who were having trouble the same build i was using and my projects, yet they stil had trouble

Geneva, NY

Interesting! I'm gonna get my f100 midi setup back in action soon so I'll hopefully be able to help some peeps.