matt's mind
wedanced wrote:

yo. hey. gp2x f300 voca master. does it run LGPT?

its a wiz essentially inside of a BLACK f-200 case.  kind of a mash-up korea-only release for them.

it should run everything a wiz can, i've never heard of compatibility issues outside of this.  just with trying to get f100/f200 stuff to run on it.

IL, US

its really all that seems to be different, barring hardware issues.. i've never had any major issues with the midi stuff, even using with samples

matt's mind

so you have one of the f300 voca masters? 

i really love the black f200 case, it'd be my dream combo with that console.  didn't like the white case, didn't like the thumbstick on the f100 after a while...

saw the one on ebay last week....  sold for crazy high though.

EDIT -- forgot to mention this about the f300 (voca master model)......

it was created mainly as an English learning tool.  Not sure if it came with a whole suite of software pre-installed for that, i'd bet it did.  i *think* the name 'voca master' is also software (it may even be referring to the software package mainly, and not be the hardware name at all).

The ireadygo PSP Vita clone was targeting at education too.  managed to track one of them down, FULL of learning software.

São Paulo, Brazil
bleo wrote:

Interesting! I'm gonna get my f100 midi setup back in action soon so I'll hopefully be able to help some peeps.

big_smile

IL, US

word, we need more people using it regularly to have a chance of properly troubleshooting this stuff smile

Unsubscribe

Midi out build for Linux:
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/li … ssage/2211

Looks like Linux is your midi platform of choice for the future

Abandoned on Fire

I'm trying this out on linux mint and seems to be running well, can't get joy2key configured correctly.  Any help on mapping usb joypads on linux?

yahoo group just ate my message, so i'll post it here.

i quite get the testing suit for new alsa-midi support, but i'll try to check the latest build out. for jack support you can use a2jmidid to route alsa-midi to jack-midi.

Tokyo, Japan

just finished my first piggy jam in a while. DAMN i love the pig.

Tokyo, Japan

Also, I just noticed, on the song screen LTRIG - UP jumps to the top of the page but this doesn't seem to work in the chain / phrase screens. Am I just being dumb here?

Abandoned on Fire

Posting this here since all I would ever use these for is moving around and creating piggy directories:

Do you PSP using dudes have experience or preference between PSP Xplora and PSP Filer for that purpose?

Link to Xplora = http://ne0h.altervista.org/xplora/index.html

Link to Filer = http://pspslimhacks.com/psp-filer-6-6/

Unsubscribe

I used flier, seems to work ok.

NC in the US of America

I unzipped lgpt_DEB and ran the program, but it can't seem to find any of the project files, and I get a message "can't load samplelib" when I try to load a sample. Does anyone know what could be the problem?

At least the config.xml works. Used it to remap the keyboard and double the screen size.

Edit: asked on the irc, and found out the linux distro was archived with the wrong file structure. The bin directory was missing so the lgpt_deb.exe was located in the root directory of the program instead of the bin directory.

In the true DiY Linux spirit, I had to create the bin directory myself and toss the executable and my config.xml file into it. =\

Linux can never just be "that easy", can it? Even if it's false difficulty, it's got to cause some headaches, lol.

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Aug 10, 2012 9:27 pm)

NC in the US of America

I now have a new problem: No sound. Are there any special Ubuntu requirements that I should know about?

Abandoned on Fire
herr_prof wrote:

I used flier, seems to work ok.

Thanks, this is just what I wanted.  If I can just find a halfway decent audio recorder/trimmer my psp will be a standalone device.  smile

Savannah, Georgia

which sound system are you running, ALSA/OSS/etc? i'm not an LGPT expert but ubuntu used to give me hell with audio.