SLC, UT

As far as I'm aware, trash80 built it, but who maintains it? The only mods I see active are kitsch, nitro2k01, and lazerbeat. Who pays the hosting? Is it possible to get more active mods?

Overall, I'm curious to see the behind the scenes of this site.

Alive and well in fucksville

I've never been a mod before. wouldn't that be like having a job but not getting a paycheck?

I've never been a mod before. wouldn't that be like having a job but not getting a paycheck?

Litebritedeath Land

^Mods please delete the duplicate post.

IL, US
bitjacker wrote:

as someone who quit staff here, yes...
think it really is only a handful of the staff who are still actively moderating since its a (usually) thankless job

These bankers/big investors (Illuminati) - they calling all the shots to protect 'their' money and investments. The day-to-day running of the site is controlled by the moderators - all the important decisions are made by bankers/big investors.

Once these above groups 'bankroll' a moderator (as they always have) the moderator becomes just a 'puppet' to these groups demands - billions of closed topics prove the point - these bankers/big investors demanding 'their' monetary exposure is covered by the community......and it was - these bankers/big investors never lost a single penny - the userbase 'saved' them all.!!

Last edited by sandneil (Dec 2, 2013 11:39 pm)

so there is a chiptune illuminati? i always wondered why the same people get high ratings for songs (even if they are crap). I thought this was an underground scene, but the longer I look the more it seems mainstream.

rochester, ny

yo can someone make me a mod

Mods arent watching, post some GXSCC!

Litebritedeath Land

+op

Riverside, CA
bitjacker wrote:

Sort of. I was a mod at 8bc before it died and didn't mind the effort required since I cared for the community. Although for the last chunk of its life it seemed like I was the only one left caring and actually doing anything ;_;

hiding under your bed

While we're at it, can someone tell me who I need to talk to about getting a username change?

matt's mind
PianoGameboy wrote:

While we're at it, can someone tell me who I need to talk to about getting a username change?

open a new account, and stop using this one

unless there are very legit extenuating circumstances, we don't do name changes

Unsubscribe

The only mods I want is console mods.

Litebritedeath Land

@kitsch I thought we really were not supposed to make multiple accounts either?  I remember someone stated that when I asked and I just decided to keep my username.

SLC, UT

Maybe I came across the wrong way. I'm not asking to be a mod. I am just curious who's still here.

Tell me if I'm wrong but the fact that most mods are not active is a direct indicator of the decline and irrelevence of this site.

I guess the rule here is that an open web forum will never be able to replicate an actual community. It would be like having a party with friends and then anyone off the street expecting to be treated as equals.