Toronto, Ontario, Canada

So, some people made this thing about me.  Very weird seeing this pop up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlapLb-rirc

Milwaukee, WI

Nice!  A good little documentary.

Nashville, Tennessee

nice!

ad-hell-aide

nice one, i liked it!

Bronx, NY

Neat-o complete-o!

Melbourne, Australia

This just swung between vague and inaccurate. Not my cup of tea.

People : If you are going to be interviewed for the love of God, do your homework!

rochester, ny

awesome interview.

if you ever want to play in rochester ny, drop me a line. i want to get some chip shows going here.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
celsius wrote:

This just swung between vague and inaccurate. Not my cup of tea.

People : If you are going to be interviewed for the love of God, do your homework!

It's the fact that they cut down and edit it to spin it how they want to.  I don't believe I said anything inaccurate and everything I said about the origins of chip music was cut down.  The one thing I noticed is that they removed the part where I explained that the "pro sound mod" was not all that important, because they wanted it to seem more extreme.

For future reference, what was it in particular that you took offense to?

Melbourne, Australia

I never said there was anything I took offense to. I just said it wasn't for me.

For the record Chiptune is not a genre it's a medium. It's like calling orchestral music a genre. It's not, it's just a means by which music is made with a set of instruments.

I completely understand that it could have been a very brutal edit. You don't need to defend yourself as I realise this is not your work and that you are just the subject matter.

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

I usually don't have beef with interviews since no one is ever going to get EVERY fact straight to where it pleases everyone
I just don't understand why it went over your backlight/sound mods twice tongue

Nashville, Tennessee

cuz they're spiffy.

Melbourne, Australia

Do a self interview. it's the only way. then theres only one to blame.... but ideally there'd be no one.

East Kilbride, Scotland
celsius wrote:

For the record Chiptune is not a genre it's a medium.

I'm glad someone else brought this up.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

totally cool someone took the time to do the video.

But i will say.. RCA outputs are not hi-fi outputs.
and they dont make the sound quality "better" on a dmg.
the output mod simply makes it louder. Which sometimes gets mistaken for
being  "sonically better". it's just a trick the ear plays on  you because something is louder.

Just me being completely nit picky and technical... not talk'n shizz  not making fun... etc etc. I say some of the craziest shit when i'm being interviewed so i can't even blame you. haha..

Last edited by low-gain (Apr 28, 2010 11:16 am)

uhajdafdfdfa

Good interview. smile

celsius wrote:

I never said there was anything I took offense to. I just said it wasn't for me.

For the record Chiptune is not a genre it's a medium. It's like calling orchestral music a genre. It's not, it's just a means by which music is made with a set of instruments.

I completely understand that it could have been a very brutal edit. You don't need to defend yourself as I realise this is not your work and that you are just the subject matter.

oh come on..