Tokyo, Japan

I know it is an uber necrobump but the thumbstick for my caanoo broke a while back and it is as a proprietary part. I haven't had any luck tracking one down and I am kind of loath to shell out 140 bucks to replace the unit for a 50 cent part....

Venezuela

Lazerbeat, well is kind of simple to find a solution to that. Get a DS pen, it works perfect with the caanoo while you find an original one big_smile

Tokyo, Japan

Sorry, I didn't mean the stick for the touch screen. I meant the joystick/thumbpad thing!

Venezuela

oh!, that's shitty! sad((... that joysitck is kind bad in a way. Mine get stuck all the time sad(( and is sensible as hell. I suppose that's the problem with the "non-commercial" consoles. Some design might fail and if they broke will be REALLY hard to replace/repair sad...

Unsubscribe

Have you had any luck using the usb port and mapping to use an excternal joystick?

BC, Canada

I ported Milkytracker to the Caanoo a while back; I'm going back to it now to fix up some things. It does have touch and analog/button controls.

San Francisco
Lazerbeat wrote:

I know it is an uber necrobump but the thumbstick for my caanoo broke a while back and it is as a proprietary part. I haven't had any luck tracking one down and I am kind of loath to shell out 140 bucks to replace the unit for a 50 cent part....

bumped again. Fuckin have the shittiest luck. my first caanoo was  beautiful and worked really slick like perfect and all gravy. then..... stolen. my second one worked for a while and now like lazerbeat the joystick is broke or something. It keeps moving by its self. any help with replacement joysticks or advice would be greatly appreciated.