Milwaukee, WI

So there is a new GP2X console.  Looks like it is sticking more so the vain of the original GP2X with its joystick and stuff.  Same processor as Wiz but double the memory.  Some other odd doohickies like a G-Force sensor (?).  Anyways it looks interesting at least.  I do like the aesthetics and control layout.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-d1- … -3ujp.html

))<>((

I wish it had both a D-pad and analog stick sad

Geneva, NY

Yeah, still doesn't trump the old or new dingoos imo.

Minneapolis

Uh uh uh... I WANT ONE. Also, I have no money. Heh. If this drives the cost of the Wiz down I'll get a Wiz. BTW, that thing looks AWESOME.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

More importantly... it has USB! you know what that means. :-D

Minneapolis
low-gain wrote:

More importantly... it has USB! you know what that means. :-D

Yeah, you can load up your Munchausen cart on the go!

Unsubscribe

It has usb host??

Milwaukee, WI

I'll be darned.  It does have a USB host!  This just got a lot more interesting!  Great overview video here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCAoRTnc … re=related

Last edited by Theta_Frost (Aug 23, 2010 8:04 pm)

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

and a microphone smile

all we need is an app that would allow you to do sampling via microphone jack or perhaps a modified "line input" or via usb to audio interface. which would allow you to sample and save as .wav or .aiff and then switch over to lgpt and load your recently made samples

Last edited by low-gain (Aug 23, 2010 9:14 pm)

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

The interface looks really nice.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

lulz. smile

anyways.. i like the caanoo so far from what i've seen. it seems like a beefed up wiz w/ some added features..
Definitely some good potential. smile

Minneapolis

Low-Gain: Yes indeed. You got a PM btw! Also, that little girl reminds me of my little sister Bella.

Last edited by arfink (Aug 23, 2010 9:39 pm)

Milwaukee, WI

haha, that is funny.  Think, a USB MIDI/Audio interface.  High quality in's and out's.  We'd even get MIDI in!

IL, US
Theta_Frost wrote:

haha, that is funny.  Think, a USB MIDI/Audio interface.  High quality in's and out's.  We'd even get MIDI in!

if/when this can work with piggy, im in smile

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
e.s.c. wrote:
Theta_Frost wrote:

if/when this can work with piggy, im in smile

PSP midi is first on the list. but i'll talk w/ m-.-n on adding this too once psp is finished.

IL, US

haha, well if psp midi is working, i wont care about this wink