Westfield, NJ
Saskrotch wrote:
ant1 wrote:

]
tony thai who doesn't start threads here or 8bc and doesn't release EPs at 8bitpeoples, but still everyone knows who he is

who the fuck is tony thai?

Yeah FFS, I don't know who tony thai or peeR are. This isn't the first time I've seen a post like this... a while back someone said something similar about "hanny" and I was like who the hell is hanny? Marketing is better than not marketing, IMO.

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

Welcome to chiptune

Jessup, Maryland

reteris?
great name smile

Melbourne, Australia

Can I close this thread yet? It's just embarrassing for all involved.

PeeR wrote "Dances", one of my favorite chipmusic albums of all time. It ain't clubbin' music. Tony Thai writes really crazy wank NES tunes in MML.

Fuck being famous.

Jessup, Maryland
PlainFlavored wrote:

PeeR wrote "Dances", one of my favorite chipmusic albums of all time. It ain't clubbin' music. Tony Thai writes really crazy wank NES tunes in MML.

Fuck being famous.

mml?
is he techno?

Piksel Blue wrote:
PlainFlavored wrote:

Fuck being famous.

mml?
is he techno?

I'll just assume you're not trolling and give you a straight response, because you're such a cutie.

1. MML is Music Markup Language, which is a really loose standard for basically writing music in code. There are compilers for all sorts of different archaic home computers and consoles. Basically, CODE TO BLEEP BLOP.
2. No, Tony Thai is not techno.

Jessup, Maryland

1. MML is Music Markup Language, which is a really loose standard for basically writing music in code. There are compilers for all sorts of different archaic home computers and consoles. Basically, CODE TO BLEEP BLOP.

so mml is like the first electronic keybroad

uhajdafdfdfa
Decktonic wrote:

This isn't the first time I've seen a post like this... a while back someone said something similar about "hanny" and I was like who the hell is hanny?

Are you talking about hally? I think you might be. I should have used him as an example since he's even more well known and seems to release even less. If you were joking then good job, you made me smile. big_smile

Westfield, NJ
Piksel Blue wrote:

Definitely a troll.

AANABAY01

damn i thought peer and tony thai were really well known

maybe you should get off your ass and go down to

the internet

once in a while

Jessup, Maryland
Decktonic wrote:
Piksel Blue wrote:

Definitely a troll.

sigh
im  starting to think you people dont actually know what a troll is-_-

Brunswick, GA USA

in b4 thread closed

http://justfuckinggoogleit.com

The Mountains

This isn't a place to market your music, it is a community of like-minded individuals who talk about it, and other assorted shenanigans. We let each other know about our happenings/releases, but anyone who uses this site simply to market themselves is setting themselves up for failure.

Brazil

lol obvious troll

Jessup, Maryland

definition of troll v
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll
im not now nor have i ever been a troll

those of you who have given me great advice, i thank you
those of you who for some reason claim im a troll, please stop with the false accusations.
your troll calling isnt based on any kind of fact or logic your just being annoying.
please leave me alone