Sydney AUS
10k wrote:

Anyhow, I hope I can come out of this thread unscathed now that I have said something.

Now that 10k's finished gagging to death on bitshifter's cock, tongue He's totally right. If you want to do it differently, create your own bloody festival.

Boulder, CO

My Blip Fantasy: Remembering it.

buffalo, NY

to drink lots of beer and dance the nights away

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs
abortifacient wrote:
10k wrote:

Anyhow, I hope I can come out of this thread unscathed now that I have said something.

Now that 10k's finished gagging to death on bitshifter's cock, tongue He's totally right. If you want to do it differently, create your own bloody festival.

There is a reason I call him "Bitch Splitter" ...

Bronx, NY
AdamGetsAwesome wrote:

My Blip Fantasy: Remembering it.

10k's post in this thread was my favorite until I saw this.

Last edited by DaPantz (Apr 5, 2011 12:05 pm)

Geneva, NY

[fantasy]

So Tempest shows up and covers that Nelly Furtado track with 10k on vocals.

Then lo-bat and covox do a set with the Crystal Castles stolen songs... with 10k on vocals.

Then Stu shows up and rocks the song Fitts-for-Fights stole from him and 10k and bud melvin sing their parts.

Then 10k plays a medley of "Brian Green jams" while bit shifter jams his manhood in different "hiding places" 10k has to offer.

Then the world blows up.

[/fantasy]

Caution: don't get 2 close 2 my fantasy

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

I would be into all of that.

EDIT: as long as it isn't some kind of joke!

The Bronx

Geneva, NY

Shit, I forgot (the parens).

Dot.AY wrote:

not to be pedantic and annoying but these events are in Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia not in Singapore

Damn...I even doubled checked that it was in Malaysia and then put that it was in Singapore. Fuck being tired.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

BOSTON
danimal cannon wrote:

to drink lots of beer and dance the nights away

FlashHeart
George wrote:

I found that in Montreal and Paris - with ZERO trains between 1am and 5:30am - people go out more than in NYC.

Finally, someone else who's willing to say it. New York is like a ghost town. Every time I go out there's nobody in the bars or on the streets. It looks like a scene from "I Am Legend." I smashed a car window the other day just to hear the alarm because I was so afraid that I had gone deaf in the overwhelming silence of the city. I've been hanging out with a couple of rats and a pinecone because I can't find anyone to talk to here. And forget about bands. The village voice music pages look like a broad desert of nothing, fit for naught but frustrated and lonely origami. I miss the good old days when you could run into as many as six people in a night. Sometimes I think I'm dreaming and I've truly been abandoned here. Last night I walked from Fort Clinton to the Cloisters and the only person I saw was a statue of Fiorello Laguardia. I talked to him for THREE hours just for the company. The nice thing is that all the liquor stores and supermarkets seem to be stocked so i can have as many canned vegetables and drinks I want (I'm trying to drink all the Kahlua in Manhattan before it goes bad.)

I'd love to move to Montreal or Paris because I've forgotten what it feels like to hug someone or even shake a hand. But I don't know if I'd be able to find a qualified pilot in the deafening emptiness of these fatal concrete valleys.

Last edited by Natty (Apr 6, 2011 11:11 pm)

IL, US
Natty wrote:
George wrote:

I found that in Montreal and Paris - with ZERO trains between 1am and 5:30am - people go out more than in NYC.

Finally, someone else who's willing to say it. New York is like a ghost town. Every time I go out there's nobody in the bars or on the streets. It looks like a scene from "I Am Legend." I smashed a car window the other day just to hear the alarm because I was so afraid that I had gone deaf in the overwhelming silence of the city. I've been hanging out with a couple of rats and a pinecone because I can't find anyone to talk to here. And forget about bands. The village voice music pages look like a broad desert of nothing, fit for naught but frustrated and lonely origami. I miss the good old days when you could run into as many as six people in a night. Sometimes I think I'm dreaming and I've truly been abandoned here. Last night I walked from Fort Clinton to the Cloisters and the only person I saw was a statue of Fiorello Laguardia. I talked to him for THREE hours just for the company. The nice thing is that all the liquor stores and supermarkets seem to be stocked so i can have as many canned vegetables and drinks I want (I'm trying to drink all the Kahlua in Manhattan before it goes bad.)

I'd love to move to Montreal or Paris because I've forgotten what it feels like to hug someone or even shake a hand. But I don't know if I'd be able to find a qualified pilot in the deafening emptiness of these fatal concrete valleys.

well played, sir

Can we have one day of Blip just be all the YM Rockerz?

b00daw!!!