Chepachet, Rhode Island

Tweak it.

After this week I'm switching the timing so for this comp we have two weekends to write, that is, Friday - following Monday.

And welcome back Nestrogen! Help me take down 2PLAYER.

(PS: if anyone DOESN'T vote for 2PLAYER for the sole reason of knocking him out of the lead I'm going to be super pissed and I have a thousands weapons to harm you with.)

Rhode Island

I will just have to write a song so epic that you have no choice but to vote for me

Chepachet, Rhode Island

Everyone should write epic songs.  If we get enough entries...I'm compiling them into an album for sure.

Make that shit INCREDIBLE!

You know, the most important thing here for me is that these compos push things out of me that I may not have even attempted otherwise smile. So if 2PLAYER or anyone else wins more power to them big_smile. I'm just happy to try my best and see what happens tongue. That being said, my best is getting better all the time so I am excited to see how this turns out big_smile/

Rhode Island

Well said Jredd. I agree. This comp has definitely been pushing my skills. Feels like I'm writing my best tune ever each week

Winter Haven, FL

Uggghhh... 60-70 hr. work weeks are ruining my participation as of late. However, I MUST enter something for this one. Too many silly ideas that could solely work for this compo. I have not even started writing yet... HA!

Rhode Island

Ya I haven't started either but more or less because I'm lazy

Rhode Island

guys i just had a sick idea. lets have one of these comps be a bunch of tunes from a make believe video game (intro, stage select. boss, etc) then we can make it into a compilation cd and get everyone in the scene super wicked mega awesome excited about it.

im drunk.

Moncton, Canada

same. except i'm french and am filling in my stereotype by drinking more wine and eating bread.

Chepachet, Rhode Island
2PLAYER wrote:

guys i just had a sick idea. lets have one of these comps be a bunch of tunes from a make believe video game (intro, stage select. boss, etc) then we can make it into a compilation cd and get everyone in the scene super wicked mega awesome excited about it.

im drunk.

See Weekly Challenge thread tongue

If we combined the threads we can say JewPLAYER came up with the idea tongue. Dude if me and 2PLAYER ever collaborate...Bwahahaha!

There's another weird idea, A compo where partners are chosen at random and the teams have to figure out a way to work together on a song to submit for different themes LOL.I wonder how you'd even make that....? Call it the "Fusion" compo. Ha ha ha. Holy crap I'm tired...

Chepachet, Rhode Island

I've already got that planned thanyouverymuch!

Rhode Island

Oh I thought the bi-weekly would have worked better in producing a fake video game score

Yeah, me too I just posted the idea in the wrong thread somehow tongue.

Chepachet, Rhode Island

Yeah. Started there then I moved it here.

Rhode Island

Oh, and collab for a challenge...hells yes!

I'm always open to collab Jredd, whether in these comps or not