Moncton, Canada

:3

also I'm making something for this bi-weekly tomorrow after waking up from a horrid hangover that will happen after vancouver wins/loses the stanley cup

Chepachet, Rhode Island

I forgot you were from canada.  Guess whose team you guys are playing?  My team...and probably 2PLAYER's.

Bring it.

Rhode Island

One word: Tim Thomas

Moncton, Canada

One word: shutout

though I predicted 2-1 in double overtime. goal scored by alex burrows

or it'll be 4-2 boston

Last edited by Kommisar (Jun 15, 2011 6:22 pm)

I am back from vacation and I will try to submit something to this one. I love pirate tunes big_smile.

I'll try my best to do this one hahaha.

Moncton, Canada

have something finished. unfortunately, don't have an audio cable to record sad brb

USA

i did not have the power.

(apparently i also did not have the power to post in the correct thread. Looks like I still have some time with this one)

Last edited by Grubznug (Jul 5, 2011 2:28 pm)

Moncton, Canada

submitted :3

Chepachet, Rhode Island

Greetings neglected chipmusic friends.

My dumb hiatus is done. Game still in the works and while it may be no where near completed, it's shaping up to be freaking good. I'll finally be active on noisechannel since I'm past the 'ehhh but this differennnnnt' crotchety old man phase.  My first album (all new material) halfway done. Frostbyte gets a taste since he super boosted my ego in a post somewhere around here. Byproduct: THE REST OF YOU GET JACK.
Errr...well except probably Kilpatrick since he wanted Pixlbot to release
my first album. 
BUT THE REST OF YOU...
be excited.

big_smile

My competitions will start up again this coming Monday if I get at least two responses here.

And for the love of Jesus, Buddha and most importantly Flying Spagghetti Monster, write some goddamn music for the NES compilation before I send you all anthrax in the mail.

Last edited by 8-Bit-Rex (Aug 17, 2011 6:56 pm)

Rhode Island

Finally! tongue I probably won't be participating at first. Got my own album in the works

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

I'm wearing my "anti-can-be-ruined-due-to-anticipation" pants. For both of you.

Looking forward to hearing your work guys!

Chepachet, Rhode Island

My stuff is all terrible.  Just...terrible.

Rhode Island

Ya have you heard that guys gameboy tracks before? Horrid. Simply awful wink

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

The pants are for in case I shit in disgust

Chepachet, Rhode Island

Doesn't matter. I'll just shit in your pants regardless.