*thumbs up* We'll have to work on something together sometime smile.

Alright, I finally started working on this challenge haha....dear lord it's hard

Rhode Island

I started last week and have continuously scrapped all my ideas. Think I'm sticking tow what I wrote last night lol. That is, until I write tonight and scrap that idea too

You can do it guys! The hard themes are the ones that push amazing things out of us all big_smile

Rhode Island

My problem is it isnt the night that it's due. I'll start writing a couple hours before the deadline again probably

Chepachet, Rhode Island

Goddamnit, Jredd...your corniness is going to make me vomit bad puns...

You love it 8 Bit Rex tongue. Also 2Player always does this and often wins anyway. So, problem solved? tongue  Naw, I kid. I'm sure everyone will do just fine and it'll be awesome. Corny or not it's the truth! We're composing monsters up in here and we should be damn proud of it! (Without putting other people down in the process of course) That said, good luck everybody wink

Last edited by Jredd (Jun 4, 2011 8:22 am)

So, a god damned thunder storm rolls into town and forces me to unplug all my crap and I miss the listening party....On the bright side my computer is fine tongue. But son of a...ha ha ha! You guys are good....

What the hell kind of a theme is that? Ha ha ha, I love it. Not sure if I'll be able to enter only because I have been given the task of creating some tracks for a streets of rage fan game LOL. So that may or may not suck up all my time...

Rhode Island

ya not so keen on this weeks theme. may dedicate my time to the OST comp

Moncton, Canada

4 way tie what

Neo Jersey

lol yea...so....RPS to decide winner? lol

Rhode Island

No throwing rock first. It's the most powerful

I got....second....Bwahahaha what the hell?  It's all good, I'm tied for forth on the charts at 8bc somehow... these compos crack me up man. I'm laughing so hard right now, you guys have no idea.

Chepachet, Rhode Island

I like how no one has noticed the winner listed for Comp #8 in the OP........

Rhode Island

We all saw, just letting you have your 5 min of e-fame