Seattle, WA US

just ordered!! the price really got me good..

Detroit, Michigan

Hope theres some left by this weekend, my bank wont process my check yikes

Sydney, NSW

I'm hoping my parents bought this for christmas tomorrow...

Sydney, NSW
boaconstructor wrote:

just ordered!! the price really got me good..

Yeah, I think the price will really open up the NL market to more people, seeing as most people in the chip community are cheapskates or broke.

Got an E-mail from Oliver today that said my Nanoloop cart was on it's way. Apparently there was a critical bug in the first version.
Hmm, kind of regretting not ordering the USB stuff as well.

Oliver Wittchow wrote:

I am sorry for the delayed shipping. A critical bug was found in nanoloop 1.6 which I wanted to have fixed first, so that you don't have to update the cart right upon its arrival. Your nanoloop one cart is loaded with the new version 1.6.1. There will probably more updates soon, it is recommedned to check www.nanoloop.com/usb/one.html regularly for new versions and additional software or follow nanoloop on twitter (http://twitter.com/nanoloop).

Nanoloop does not come with a printed manual. Please visit www.nanoloop.com to download the manual when you have received your order (the manual is not yet online but will be uploaded in the next days).

Toronto

UNF. ordering one of these on boxing day, when i'm sure i have money. gorgeous cart, and a great price. well done!

Manual is up.
http://www.nanoloop.com/gameboy/nanoloop16.html

Anyone received their cart yet?

Tokyo, Japan

Hmmm, FM? interesting!

Massachusetts, USA

Tempo ranges from 30 to 1920 BPM.

This has got to be a typo, right?

Tokyo, Japan

I doubt it, you can probably get similar speeds by changing the groove settings in LSDJ.

Massachusetts, USA

Ahhhh, well, that's awesome.

_-_- wrote:

Anyone received their cart yet?

yup, came today in the mail. Its my first time with nanoloop and I'm quite impressed. I just say custom welcome screen / bootloader. And the new cartridge looks so precious and thin.

Some pics. heart the cartridge

Last edited by joostoftoday (Dec 28, 2011 12:52 am)

Philly, PA, USA

wow, lovely, i can't wait for mine big_smile

Bristol

ordered! Can't wait.

Despite the nice looking cartridge I have to admit that it's sometimes very hard to pull the cartridge out of the cartridge slot on the gameboy. Thats the downside of the thin cartridge, you have no edge or something to grab. When you've got very sweaty hands it's nearly impossible to get the cartridge out of a dmg. On GBC it works better, since you can pull the cartridge from the side a little bit. Now I've already got a little scratch on the back on my cartridge hmm GBC > DMG in this case.