Maybe a piece of rubber tape might help, thanks for the heads up.

Los Angeles
joostoftoday wrote:

Despite the nice looking cartridge I have to admit that it's sometimes very hard to pull the cartridge out of the cartridge slot on the gameboy.

If it's that difficult you could use tape to make a pull-tab. ie: a piece of tape, taped to the back of the cart, have it extend past the cart maybe cart length, fold the tape over onto itself and have it finish off tapped to the front of the cart.
kinda ghetto but probably worth the frustration.

Washington DC

GOD THAT LOOKS SO COOL UGHHH FUCK UGHHH

MUST HAVE.

Got mine today, looks extremely promising! Especially since I'm coming from like 1.2 or something of the original cart. Looking forward to syncing them both smile

Abandoned on Fire

Now that we have an easy way to update/interface with the cart is there a possibility of adding sample playback?

México, DF.
Chainsaw Police wrote:

I'm hoping my parents bought this for christmas tomorrow...

Chainsaw Police wrote:

most people in the chip community are cheapskates or broke.

Earth
egr wrote:

Now that we have an easy way to update/interface with the cart is there a possibility of adding sample playback?

This would be fantastic.

Will 1.6 have the same midi features as 1.5?  I don't see mention of it in the new manual.

sweden
breakphase wrote:
egr wrote:

This would be fantastic.

I would doubt it. No space. Remember that nanoloop is 32 times smaller than lsdj.

DSC wrote:

Will 1.6 have the same midi features as 1.5?  I don't see mention of it in the new manual.

Sync with LSDJ is running fine, tested it with a DMG-01 and a CGB-01, connected via a black 2 socket link cable.

Earth
nordloef wrote:
breakphase wrote:

This would be fantastic.

I would doubt it. No space. Remember that nanoloop is 32 times smaller than lsdj.

Ah fiddlesticks. I can just sync it with lsdj for using samples though.

uhajdafdfdfa

got emailed to say that the software on the cart is no good and i must use the usb adaptor to update the software when the cart arrives

is this true or just a way to sell more usb adaptors?????

Sweeeeeeden
ant1 wrote:

got emailed to say that the software on the cart is no good and i must use the usb adaptor to update the software when the cart arrives

Did you read the e-mail properly? If it's the same e-mail _-_- mentioned the e-mail actually said that the shipping was delayed because Oliver wanted to update all the carts before shipping.

Fargo

I can't wait to try this!

uhajdafdfdfa
nitro2k01 wrote:
ant1 wrote:

Did you read the e-mail properly? If it's the same e-mail _-_- mentioned the e-mail actually said that the shipping was delayed because Oliver wanted to update all the carts before shipping.

it is not the same email
oh well

Palmdale, CA

i got the same email too
i want my carts already