Unsubscribe

Got the cart and seems to work ok. In any case go get a USB updater, they are cheap and ship free

Edmonton, Canada

How are you guys able to purchase nanoloop? Google chrome throws up an error whenever I try to access the store on the website.

Unsubscribe

I used Firefox

Sydney, NSW
lynit wrote:

How are you guys able to purchase nanoloop? Google chrome throws up an error whenever I try to access the store on the website.

works on chrome for me

California

I had a redirect loop, so I just Google searched "nanoloop shop" to find an alternate link.

Philly, PA, USA

you can do that, or clear your cache, i don't know what the issue was exactly, but clearing the cache worked.

ant1 wrote:

got emailed to say that the software on the cart is no good and i must use the usb adaptor to update the software when the cart arrives

is this true or just a way to sell more usb adaptors?????

I will send out a USB-adaptor for free to those who had ordered 1.6 but no adaptor.

Nanoloop is sold as standalone product and if it does not work properly (like the initial 1.6 version, the bug is really serious), the update is of course free. Since that's faster and cheaper than calling the carts back, I decided to send the adaptors.

Btw, the profit I make with the adaptors is minimal if not negative.

Unsubscribe

Nice!

uhajdafdfdfa

that's good to know
sorry i doubted you!!!!!

United Kingdom

So purchasing a nanoloop 1.6 cart comes with an adaptor or should I have to order a USB adaptor?

(I know the adaptor is cheap but hey what's the point having two if the cart comes with one).

Nanoloop one does not come with the adaptor. I'm sorry if the shop page was not clear about that and have changed the product description accordingly.
The adaptor is not required to run nanoloop, allthough it very useful. Some people buy multiple carts or have the adaptor already because they have nanoloop 2.5. Therefore nanoloop one and the adaptor are available separately.

Abandoned on Fire

Should there be any sign on the gameboy side that the update is complete?

The "n" below the rhomb bootlogo should disappear. The ROM starts when the download is complete (PC software says "done"). However, since it starts with the bootloader again, the screen will look exactly the same, except for the "n". If the n remains or the screen goes blank, there is a problem. After the n disappeared, pressing START starts nanoloop and the version no. is visible for a second. It should be 1.6.1.

Received it today. Really nice! Love the short gate.
Really miss the blocks though. I don't like the lettered pitch... But yeah, I guess alot of people like it.

So we get a USB connector free? That's awesome. Do we need to e-mail you about that or will you send it out anyway?
Thanks!!

São Paulo, Brazil

c'mon guys, throw some audio samples with the gate envelope and FM stuff smile smile

_-_- wrote:

Received it today. Really nice! Love the short gate.

So we get a USB connector free? That's awesome. Do we need to e-mail you about that or will you send it out anyway?
Thanks!!

You get the adaptor for free if you have version 1.6, I'll send it out along with another e-mail. If you have 1.6, you should have received an e-mail about the bugs and the obligatory update earlier. If you have ordered after 12/16 and version 1.6.1 already, there is no need to update -> no free adaptor.