ME TOO ME TOO!!!

London, Ontario

i would so do this if i were able to access the apple id i used to buy this sad

I'd like to submit two songs please, big_smile

BOSTON
sylcmyk wrote:

I'd like to submit two songs please, big_smile

BOO YAH!

this comp is going to rule. oh, I should probably put an Email where people can send tracks to...

[email protected]

Clearwater, Florida

i will send something for this bright primate, does this have to be genre specific or just random any genre?

BOSTON

the genre is "awesome". DO IT. I'm interested in seeing the possibilities of the app, so the more creative the better wink

London, Ontario

are there any tutorials for this out there?

Lansdale, PA

Hi, I just joined... I'll send something soon.

BOSTON

5 tracks already!

party.

BOSTON

bumping for relevance. SEND MOAR TRACKS!

San Francisco

so we all know there was a nanoloop update for the iphone right? its pretty fucking sweet.

BOSTON

TODAY IS WAS THE DAY!

anyone have more tracks for this? I have 5 so far...

Psydney, Australia
shotgun breakdown wrote:

I really wish someone made a tute for iNanoloop. I've been fiddling with it several times but all the sounds I'm able to make are super-lame sad

BOSTON
iLKke wrote:
shotgun breakdown wrote:

I really wish someone made a tute for iNanoloop. I've been fiddling with it several times but all the sounds I'm able to make are super-lame sad

I should probably do it ;p Im doing a basic one for a Swedish iOS music magazine that's coming out in three parts, but I have no word on when the release date is going to be for the first one... I might as well just do a YouTube vid. only problem is that it'd have to be from my shitty camera phone. hmmm

I think the new update is going to freak a lot of people out since it kills the presets. I like the new feature additions but for the new user it's probably a bad idea to not have ANY basic sounds to pay with

Last edited by BR1GHT PR1MATE (Nov 5, 2011 5:03 pm)

Psydney, Australia

Yes a video guide would be teh shit \o/