Unsubscribe

cars II looks pretty good though.

Psydney, Australia
Saskrotch wrote:

cars. there isn't water everywhere.

Boats! 70.8% of the Earth's surface is covered by water.  A tiny percent of what's left is covered by roads.

Gosford, Australia

My cars are always crashing. Maybe I should switch to boats. Opinions?

Chicago IL
iLKke wrote:
Saskrotch wrote:

cars. there isn't water everywhere.

Boats! 70.8% of the Earth's surface is covered by water.  A tiny percent of what's left is covered by roads.

but the percentage of people that have access to a body of water is much smaller. plus you shouldn't take your boat into the ocean IT'S DANGEROUS

Scotland

you shouldn't take your car into the future, but emmett brown ignored that, didn't he?

Savannah, Georgia
Edward Shallow wrote:

cars versus boats. discuss.

hovercraft

Washington DC

Fuck cars and boats.

hardcore, Australia
Analog wrote:

nanoloop 2.5 on GBA micro + LSDJ on DMG = SEX

What do they teach you kids at school? Im really worried about what will happen when you bring a girl back to your place one night.

godinpants wrote:
Analog wrote:

nanoloop 2.5 on GBA micro + LSDJ on DMG = SEX

What do they teach you kids at school? Im really worried about what will happen when you bring a girl back to your place one night.

México, DF.
Edward Shallow wrote:

you shouldn't take your car into the future, but emmett brown ignored that, didn't he?

wut?

Boats, because cars are totally overused.

BOSTON

pshhh, and people say this site is too serious

Last edited by BR1GHT PR1MATE (Jan 10, 2012 9:53 am)

Brazil

I use bycycles because it runs on different plataforms, is easy to carry and park and does not pollute,

Massachusetts, USA

Cars stink, and boats are too mainstream. I take the subway because it's still underground.

Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

I use bycycles because it runs on different plataforms, is easy to carry and park and does not pollute,

Change your name to Bicycle Sonicbeat!

boats or cars??  call in sick

Lexington, KY

Time train?
Time train.