Bit Shifter wrote:

periods of 8bitcollective's greatest unrest.

Oh yeah that's right, 8bc is pretty much dunzo.

I SEE A CORRELATION HAPPENING AMONGSTHERE

Texas
an0va wrote:

Dude really, it's cool. Now you know of the bands and hopefully many more! Always check out any release from any chip artist you see, even by clicking the forum names of people on this website now can take you directly to their music. It's a great time to follow and learn of new artists' material and use the technology at your disposal!

Yeah. I totally just downloaded every single free .zip file on there. It took forever.

FlashHeart

I, too was going to reply with a witty joke. But then I just thought to myself:

Jesus of fucking Christland! You knew? Fucking Steve! God. Unholy fucker of mothers, really. Good one! Good one, Bit Shifter! God, really, fucking A.

Texas
Bit Shifter wrote:

Apparently I inadvertently Simon Cowelled this thread into a state reminiscent of periods of 8bitcollective's greatest unrest. Apologies to all. I never knew the DESTRUCTIVE POWER of my own opinion. HolyNegative0, my aim was to call into question only the thread, not the man. Carry on & enjoy the wild, wonderful world of chipmusic.

Thanks for the apology, but I really was being an ass. XD It's a bad habit of mine. Frankly I think your opinion is just as valuable as BR1GHT PR1MATE's or an0va's or anyone else's opinion. It just has more weight because you are an idol to many, and a major source of entertainment for just about everybody else here.
Anyway, I do plan to continue exploring, researching, probing, and hopefully expanding the world of chipmusic. Thank you for your time. ^^

NYC

this is still open.....

BOSTON

well said!

close thread

please

Boston, MA

lol

Listin too sabirpullse

Brooklyn NY US
HolyNegative0 wrote:
Bit Shifter wrote:

Apparently I inadvertently Simon Cowelled this thread into a state reminiscent of periods of 8bitcollective's greatest unrest. Apologies to all. I never knew the DESTRUCTIVE POWER of my own opinion. HolyNegative0, my aim was to call into question only the thread, not the man. Carry on & enjoy the wild, wonderful world of chipmusic.

Thanks for the apology, but I really was being an ass. XD It's a bad habit of mine. Frankly I think your opinion is just as valuable as BR1GHT PR1MATE's or an0va's or anyone else's opinion. It just has more weight because you are an idol to many, and a major source of entertainment for just about everybody else here.
Anyway, I do plan to continue exploring, researching, probing, and hopefully expanding the world of chipmusic. Thank you for your time. ^^

Idol to none, man behaving badly, permanent PMS, etc. etc. — thanks for rolling with the blows, even (especially) the ones I didn't realize I was dishing out.

Tokyo, Japan

Tucson, AZ

END OF FILE