Godzilladelph
Aeros wrote:
Bit Shifter wrote:

Why is this a thread? You're asking, what, if it's OK that you don't know certain artists? Why wouldn't it be OK? Consider your fears dismissed and your human merit validated. As nickmaynard says, you can get 95% of everything off of all the labels e.s.c. recommended for the INCREDIBLE low, low price of $0.00. And as BR1GHT PR1MATE says —

Shit's easy.

you seriously need to lighten the f up.

BOSTON8BIT, MA

Haha, farts.

Tucson, AZ

NYC
Nullsleep wrote:

Personally, I'm curious as to who else you don't know.  Can you provide a more complete list?

^ still lol'ing

the only appropriate response to this awful thread should have been "well they probably don't know who u are"  stalemate

Savannah, Georgia
Bit Shifter wrote:
Aeros wrote:

frankly i thought that was a pretty brutally executed stream of insults, facilitating humor to attempt to enhance your point.

seriously just read your posts in simon cowell's voice, you'll see what i mean

I don't know who that is. Is he a mean person? Maybe you shouldn't read my posts in his voice.

I just think the thread is silly. Post #1 seemed to be a cry for validation; subsequent posts — like this one —

HolyNegative0 wrote:

I know. I'm not trying to find out about them. I'm just wondering if I should.

…seemed to imply a certain appalling laziness — not even of the "Hey, tell me about things I could easily look up on Google myself" variety, but of the arguably even lazier "Hey, tell me whether I should or should not Google this" variety.

If it's all just meant as "hey, give me some recommendations, what should I check out" then fine. But it wasn't really framed that way.

yes, that was what it meant, and no, i have no idea where your logic got you in the rest of that post.

i'm going to bed

u shud c a doc

Brooklyn NY US

¯\(°_0)/¯

OK — sweet dreams!

BOSTON

>INSULT BIT SHIFTER.

>10:30 =  BEDTIME

>mfw

>/killself

I never am this type of person to be this upfront but Aeros you are pretty fucking retarded, goodnight

Hudson, MA

This entire thread is made of what the fuck and no stop it.  That, or successfull troll, etc.

Texas
Bit Shifter wrote:

…seemed to imply a certain appalling laziness — not even of the "Hey, tell me about things I could easily look up on Google myself" variety, but of the arguably even lazier "Hey, tell me whether I should or should not Google this" variety.

If it's all just meant as "hey, give me some recommendations, what should I check out" then fine. But it wasn't really framed that way.

Well, I was going to reply to that with a witty joke and then say something the lines of, "I'm sorry if it came across that way, that's not how it was intended, blah, blah, blah..."

Then I realized that what I was doing was exactly what you said I was doing. I was being lazy and idle, and rather than hearing about something and doing my own research and forming my own opinion, I merely asked people to form opinions for me so I could decide whether or not to agree with them. Sorry for being such a lazy ass. Please forgive me.

yeah let's all just move on, close thread!

Brooklyn NY US

Apparently I inadvertently Simon Cowelled this thread into a state reminiscent of periods of 8bitcollective's greatest unrest. Apologies to all. I never knew the DESTRUCTIVE POWER of my own opinion. HolyNegative0, my aim was to call into question only the thread, not the man. Carry on & enjoy the wild, wonderful world of chipmusic.

HolyNegative0 wrote:
Bit Shifter wrote:

Well, I was going to reply to that with a witty joke and then say something the lines of, "I'm sorry if it came across that way, that's not how it was intended, blah, blah, blah..."

Then I realized that what I was doing was exactly what you said I was doing. I was being lazy and idle, and rather than hearing about something and doing my own research and forming my own opinion, I merely asked people to form opinions for me so I could decide whether or not to agree with them. Sorry for being such a lazy ass. Please forgive me.

Dude really, it's cool. Now you know of the bands and hopefully many more! Always check out any release from any chip artist you see, even by clicking the forum names of people on this website now can take you directly to their music. It's a great time to follow and learn of new artists' material and use the technology at your disposal!

BOSTON

mod request: nuke thread from orbit

I need to move on