IL, US

ok, go download the full catalogs of the following labels: 8bitpeoples, mp3death, hexawe, kittenrock, calmdownkidder, handheld heroes, give daddy the knife, radiograffitti, pause, datathrash, cheese n beer... pretty much all of it is free or really damn cheap

Texas
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

I lol'd.

Repeatedly.

And then I did it again.

Texas
e.s.c. wrote:

ok, go download the full catalogs of the following labels: 8bitpeoples, mp3death, hexawe, kittenrock, calmdownkidder, handheld heroes, give daddy the knife, radiograffitti, pause, datathrash, cheese n beer... pretty much all of it is free or really damn cheap

I would but the current amount of money that I have to my name is $0.00. Reason? I still get an allowance. tongue BUT I will go download the free stuff.

Savannah, Georgia
HolyNegative0 wrote:

I would but the current amount of money that I have to my name is $0.00. Reason? I still get an allowance. tongue BUT I will go download the free stuff.

consider yourself lucky. i'm flat broke and the only reason i put my music on bandcamp is because i'm out of money to invest into my music and that's my only real option to fund myself.

in fact, the only reason i've got a gameboy at the moment is because my brother's a badass and enjoys ripping open electronics, fixing, modifying and enhancing them and giving them to people as gifts.

[/pityparty]

Last edited by Aeros (Mar 2, 2012 12:49 am)

IL, US

well, you'll miss on some of the radiograffitti for sure then, but at least listen on bandcamp

HolyNegative0 wrote:
e.s.c. wrote:

You get an allowance of $0.00?

hardcore, Australia

Get a job.

Savannah, Georgia

he's probably underage

Lexington, KY
an0va wrote:
HolyNegative0 wrote:

In my day, we were lucky to only pay a kid tax of 7%!!! Fucking allowances and for babies.

Unsubscribe

Lets get back to basics.. How many people here know who Graa is?

rochester, ny
HolyNegative0 wrote:
e.s.c. wrote:

there's probably 200+ free albums on those sites.

Texas
an0va wrote:
HolyNegative0 wrote:

My allowance is 20 dollars, but I only get it every month and a half or some. It's been about a month since my last one. So therefore I have no money.

Aeros wrote:
godinpants wrote:

Get a job.

he's probably underage

I can't get a job because I'm a high schooler who can't drive and looks like he's from elementary school. I'm short and I have a baby face. Nobody wants to hire me. T3T

Brooklyn NY US

Why is this a thread? You're asking, what, if it's OK that you don't know certain artists? Why wouldn't it be OK? Consider your fears dismissed and your human merit validated. As nickmaynard says, you can get 95% of everything off of all the labels e.s.c. recommended for the INCREDIBLE low, low price of $0.00. And as BR1GHT PR1MATE says —

BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

listen to some damn chiptune music

Shit's easy.

Savannah, Georgia
HolyNegative0 wrote:

I can't get a job because I'm a high schooler who can't drive and looks like he's from elementary school. I'm short and I have a baby face. Nobody wants to hire me. T3T

Brooklyn NY US

Also, I'm convinced that some people start threads just so they can have input from others to refute. Don't be one of those people.

Savannah, Georgia
Bit Shifter wrote:

Why is this a thread? You're asking, what, if it's OK that you don't know certain artists? Why wouldn't it be OK? Consider your fears dismissed and your human merit validated. As nickmaynard says, you can get 95% of everything off of all the labels e.s.c. recommended for the INCREDIBLE low, low price of $0.00. And as BR1GHT PR1MATE says —

BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

listen to some damn chiptune music

Shit's easy.

you seriously need to lighten the f up.