Kedromelon wrote:
likeluke wrote:

i've been in areas of baltimore that were pretty fucking terrifying, for sure.

THIS THIS THIS

I drove through the bluelight district at 3am on Record Store Day 2012 and a car was literally flipped upside down on fire in the middle of a ghetto neighborhood. I was shitting my pants all the way to Fells Point and finally felt safe when I got in line outside of The Sound Garden. There was a ton of big burly vinyl junkies big_smile

Baltimore is the scariest city I've been to yet.

Birmingham, Alabama checking in. There are 2 different crime shows on cheap cable networks about murders that take place in my city. <_< One of the highest crime rates in the US to boot (right behind Miami).

Fargo

Fargo, North Dakota behind the Sunmart on 13th Ave.

brooklyn
xombiexplox wrote:
Kedromelon wrote:

THIS THIS THIS

I drove through the bluelight district at 3am on Record Store Day 2012 and a car was literally flipped upside down on fire in the middle of a ghetto neighborhood. I was shitting my pants all the way to Fells Point and finally felt safe when I got in line outside of The Sound Garden. There was a ton of big burly vinyl junkies big_smile

Baltimore is the scariest city I've been to yet.

I accidentally drove through that area the first time we had Byte Nyte at the Hour Haus  O.o not fun

Melbourne, Australia
Lazerbeat wrote:

I have heard locals say that Kabukucho and Okubo are dangerous...

Yeah, all those scary guys waving towels at you and politely trying to invite you into their establishments

Chicago

Lower Ninth Ward, New Orleans
I grew up in Arabi/Chalmette, not five miles away. A whole other world, but man, driving through there and hearing the news reports... serious shit on the daily.

Chicago

Also, I hear East St. Louis has the highest homicide rate in the US, or something crazy like that. prolly makes the top 4 on the OP.

San Diego, CA

paging wizwars, kool skull, and anyone else who lives in LA smile

buffalo, NY

yeah Baltimore is fucking scary

theghostservant wrote:

Also, I hear East St. Louis has the highest homicide rate in the US, or something crazy like that. prolly makes the top 4 on the OP.

It's not like that eeeverywhere in St.Louis, but yeah.

uhajdafdfdfa

i think Homs would be a pretty bad place to live right now

New York City
Lazerbeat wrote:

I have heard locals say that Kabukucho and Okubo are dangerous...

Hahahahahaahahha!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Tepitos

Cambridge UK
likeluke wrote:

lolz, i live in bed-stuy. i'm sure i have a different experience than most simply because i'm a man.

My experience of Bedstuy is walking on an unlit boulevard, having gangs of tough guys, some of them with baseball bats, shout at me "hey where you headed at babe, come hang a minute" every corner. Never walked that fast in my life.

Unsubscribe

Hey now, they just want to have consensual sex with you. The bat is just there for local color.

Can we change this thread to CLASS DISPARITIES AND HOW SOCIAL STATUS SHAPES PRECONCEPTIONS IN THE FIRST WORLD, seems more accurate.

New York City
herr_prof wrote:

Can we change this thread to CLASS DISPARITIES AND HOW SOCIAL STATUS SHAPES PRECONCEPTIONS IN THE FIRST WORLD, seems more accurate.

Peter, I love you.

Chepachet, Rhode Island

I live in Chepachet, Rhode Island.

An elephant was shot on a bridge here once.