I have FL Studio and that's pretty much it. As of right now, it's just taking up space because I'm not learned on it at all. So, I'm just kind of here.

<dadjoke>

welcome just kind of here :  )

</dadjoke>

Manchester, UK
defPREMIUM wrote:

<dadjoke>

welcome just kind of here :  )

</dadjoke>

That's such a dad joke I think you can officially call yourself a dad now, whether or not you have kids. The definition of 'dad' should be amended to 'a male parent and/or a male who makes unbelievable dad jokes'.

And the fact that I enjoyed the joke probably makes me a 'crazy uncle Tony', whether or not my name is Tony. Which it isn't.

;   D

Manchester, UK

And that kind of looks like a smiley that a dad who isn't very good with technology would do. You're a dad, sir!! I don't care what the dictionary says!

: o )
L.O.L. (Lots of Love)

Last edited by defPREMIUM (Oct 17, 2013 8:38 pm)

Canada

Hey Hey. Just started venturing into the (making) chip music scene and gonna try rocking it. kinda put off making any other musics than Chip or Speedcore/Lolicore  ^ ^   Really do want to start making a serious project.

get serious!
make great music

Arizona

I figured I'd introduce myself. My name is Chris and I have been DJing and producing electronic music under the name Limitbreak since 2002. I started using LSDJ in 2007 and have been privately using it off and on since then. I recently quit recording and performing as a DJ/producer to pursue chiptune as my main musical outlet. I'm glad I spent a few years experimenting and learning before putting out music. I feel like it did my musical thought process a world of good and I'm thankful I didn't flood the scene with too much bad music while I was still learning.

I'm working on a release. My goal is to have it done in 6 months.

EDIT: Punctuation

Last edited by Limitbreak (Nov 6, 2013 3:42 am)

St Louis, MO

Hello, my name is Heath, and my chiptune project goes under the name Solid State Disaster.  You can check out my tracks here https://soundcloud.com/heath-aldrich.  I have really loved getting to know everyone in the chiptune community, and I figured this would be the next step in reaching out.  I like playing my tracks live through my prosound modded DMG's, they sound bad ass live.  I am working on my first full length right now, you can hear some of my demo versions on my soundcloud.  It is a pleasure to meet everyone here.

NS, Canada

Hey everybody! I'm always really bad at introductions! lol :D

My name is Sterling, most people call me Silver though(because of my username, in case you didn't notice :U). I make chiptunes, and I think they sound awesome, so I put them online for people to listen to. You can find my music on my bandcamp. > Planetary Confinement.

I've been using MilkyTracker to create music for about 5 years, and people seem to really enjoy the stuff I create. So I've been seeking out more active music communities where I can "show off" without feeling like I'm badgering everyone. lol
I mainly make music as a hobby, so I don't really put new stuff up very often. What I do most of the time is drawing, or programming. I do all my own album artwork, and I'm pretty handy with animating sprites. I've made a few little prototypes for retro 8bit games, one being a racing game called Super Go-Kart Racers. And another being a little Megaman style side-scroller.

Well, I think that's all I need to say for now. if you guys want to know more, you just have to ask. :P

Hi there, I'm Dave aka Mutagenic Phazon from Milano, Italy.
How can I say? I'm trying to produce some sh**ty hardcore tunes with LSDJ, so, if you want to listen it, here's my soundcloud profile: Click Me

Maine

lsdj is too mainstream i listen to track written on a telegraph now..

Ottawa, Ontario

nice to meet you shit_ratpacker

Maine

UK, Leicester

im britfag and am offended by your post