Maine

hold on let me grab my bag of fucks.... shit its empty

Ottawa, Ontario

you and your little cockriding debutante can eat dicks, fucking infag yank clowns lol.

(User was banned for this post)

Maine
Puke_Flytalker wrote:

^^^^^^^^case in point

ehh i can't tell if this conversation is in friendly jest or if you guys really are ridiculous

Maine

dude zazi just boils my blood sometimes cause its like dude if you are going to insult me be creative about and make it funny because just jumbling up obscenities and calling me a fag makes him looking llike a 13 year old.. which i know he isnt 13 cause he was posting on 8bc back in like 2007 basically making the same type of insults towards me and everyone else.. the kid is ignorant..

as for me im trying my hardest to avoid this type of stuff but sometimes i fall into this mode:

it also doesnt help that ive had a lot of down time at my job and i havent been eating right.. ive been getting irritable

Last edited by Puke_Flytalker (Nov 24, 2013 8:56 pm)

California, United States
SilverBlaze wrote:

Hey everybody! I'm always really bad at introductions! lol big_smile

My name is Sterling, most people call me Silver though(because of my username, in case you didn't notice :U). I make chiptunes, and I think they sound awesome, so I put them online for people to listen to. You can find my music on my bandcamp. > Planetary Confinement.

I've been using MilkyTracker to create music for about 5 years, and people seem to really enjoy the stuff I create. So I've been seeking out more active music communities where I can "show off" without feeling like I'm badgering everyone. lol
I mainly make music as a hobby, so I don't really put new stuff up very often. What I do most of the time is drawing, or programming. I do all my own album artwork, and I'm pretty handy with animating sprites. I've made a few little prototypes for retro 8bit games, one being a racing game called Super Go-Kart Racers. And another being a little Megaman style side-scroller.

Well, I think that's all I need to say for now. if you guys want to know more, you just have to ask. tongue

Hello there, good to see you around these parts smile

New Albany Indiana

@Puke_Flytalker
Words of advice i suggest you heed.
Make music not drama.
You'll only dig your self in a whole that's hard to get out of, trust me.

New Albany Indiana
Mutagenic Phazon wrote:

Hi there, I'm Dave aka Mutagenic Phazon from Milano, Italy.
How can I say? I'm trying to produce some sh**ty hardcore tunes with LSDJ, so, if you want to listen it, here's my soundcloud profile: Click Me

shity is my fort'e

Nice to meet you!

Last edited by Bit wish (Nov 25, 2013 4:10 pm)

Maine
Bit wish wrote:

@Puke_Flytalker
Words of advice i suggest you heed.
Make music not drama.
You'll only dig your self in a whole that's hard to get out of, trust me.

*hole

also that reject has been targeting me the whole time just follow the bread crumbs

NC in the US of America

Yeah for some reason it's really easy to overlook the actual origin of the drama.
ZAZI: I'm pretty sure there is a rule about discriminatory language. Chillax yo.

Welcome all newcomers! There seems to be some good blood coming in big_smile

Maine

thank you sketch i just got a message from bit wish and had to explain myself again..

im truly not trying to crap post..

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE ALL AWESOME

TSSBAY01

i am fully offended by pages 25-26 of this thread

Maryland

lol im compy
im new here lol

detroit
compy wrote:

lol im compy
im new here lol

shut up, compy. heart

New Albany Indiana
compy wrote:

lol im compy
im new here lol

Go home compy.
Jk nice to meet you, luv that name btw.

Oregon, USA

Howdy! My name is Nat. I co-manage the chiptune radio channel over at Rainwave.cc. I've been in touch with a lot of you guys during the last couple years, but I thought it'd be nice to get a bit more involved in the community.