matt's mind
thebitman wrote:
Bitamin wrote:

Hi smile I am new here and would like to know some fellow chippy producers too :'D

Saw your username, did a doubletake. Welcome to the site smile

totally did the same thing  smile

Boise, ID
Virtual Boys wrote:

Thank you so much! I'd love to learn how to use all the various emulators and stuff, but unlike with mainstream DAWs, there aren't really any tutorials for stuff like Nanoloop or ArkosTracker, so they're kinda difficult to get into.

Somebody posted a great tutorial series for Nanoloop 2.3 on youtube a while back.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=52p9920_S-M

I think there were others out there too, but I haven't looked into it since last year...

San Diego, California
ShintarouMusic wrote:

Somebody posted a great tutorial series for Nanoloop 2.3 on youtube a while back.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=52p9920_S-M

I think there were others out there too, but I haven't looked into it since last year...

Oh dude, thank you! Would this tutorial apply to the iOS version? Cuz that's the only one I have right now.

Boise, ID

I don't think it would, they're pretty different... Just get the demo rom and use an emulator smile

Minneapolis

Weeeeeelcome to the madnessssssss

Last edited by arfink (Sep 27, 2013 10:32 pm)

What big eyes you have.

i am a big fan of indian classical music... escpecially ghazal singers http://www.roopsunali.com/

San Diego, California
ShintarouMusic wrote:

I don't think it would, they're pretty different... Just get the demo rom and use an emulator smile

Awesome! I'll get on that ASAP. Can't wait to work those super authentic sounds into my music.

Hello beautiful people,
I'm an amateur looking to get into composing. I'm mostly interested in Gameboy audio, so I'll be experimenting with that. It'll be fun to hang around here (this web design is unparalleled).

Utah, USA

Hey all!

I'm a big do it yourself kind of guy and I've always loved old school gaming and awesome music it can make. So I finally took the leap and started modding my gameboys, thanks to Kitsch, AsmRetro and NonFinite (and to a lesser extent my old computers, whose parts will now live on... Mwa ha ha ha ha) for the cool kits and gear. This site is awesome and it's great to see such a dedicated community of artists.

welcome guys : )

Dublin

Hello, I'm new. Have had my chip gear for years and years but am finally starting my chip project.... dunno what else to say other than you all seem lovely

...sup hommies

I am nightmares.
I've been a lurker for a long time but finally decided to create an account.
Open forums scare me so i'll probably just pop up on here to post music and go hide in my corner.

Last edited by NIGHTMARES (Oct 16, 2013 4:20 pm)

the music section isnt very active i think most people are here for the forums but welcome to chip music.org

sandneil wrote:

the music section isnt very active i think most people are here for the forums but welcome to chip music.org

Fine with me