Granada, Spain

http://soundcloud.com/skycstls smile

Savannah, Georgia

so it's been a few days and i've seen practically nothing done with your label or it's website (minus your releases-on-first-page adjustment). what's going on? already lost interest in your own label or something?

Last edited by Aeros (Jun 2, 2012 8:40 pm)

You said it yourself, it's been a few days. They're busy teenagers who are doing this out of their own free time and pocket. I'm not concerned about the fate of the netlabel based on a few days lol

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

it's not like it's their profession. They're not getting paid 9-5 to fix their website. Maybe they're taking the time to plan things first. I dunno
Have some patience. wink

dsv101 wrote:

About the design, maybe i can make it load to the releases page by default and change the page entitled home to news?

Nah, dosn't really did the trick for me.
You should really think about another design, then just one (!) simple box in the middle. There is so much unused space!

East Kilbride, Scotland

A play button next to each release to preview a track would be a good idea.

Medina, Ohio
Sycamore Drive wrote:

A play button next to each release to preview a track would be a good idea.

If you hit MORE, its already there dude. wink

Bronx, NY

Good luck with this project, fellas. I'd like to suggest you have some sort of "About" page on your website where you can give a little blurb on who you are and what your vision for DMG Control is.

Medina, Ohio

Thanks DaPantz, working on the site now wink

Medina, Ohio

Oh yeah, and sorry guys. We are dealing with messaging people now. smile

this looks nice.
good luck!

.FILTHadelphia

Submitted. I need exposure.

ohgodno, Indiana
defiantsystems wrote:

Submitted. I need exposure.

Same  here

Sweden

I wish you good luck, but if you have a specific agenda, just passively announcing that you are looking for artists might not be the best approach. I'd mail to people I wanted to see on it. It's just a hunch, so I hope you prove me wrong smile.

Bronx, NY
boomlinde wrote:

passively announcing that you are looking for artists might not be the best approach. I'd mail to people I wanted to see on it. It's just a hunch, so I hope you prove me wrong smile.

I was going to suggest this too, actually! I don't wanna tell you guys how to run your own label, but I do think a more "professional" approach would be something along these lines!

Good luck again though, I think you guys are actually working on things so it'll work out nicely eventually!

Medina, Ohio

Here is a mock up pic that Cooshinator made: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7898392/Mocksite%201.png

And guys, from what i feel, we will try to be more professional when we have more to offer. As of now, running a label is new and im still not used to having this much responsibility on things. I hope you all understand! smile