Abandoned on Fire

Mock up looks pretty good.  smile

+1 to reconsidering a public request for albums/artists.  You'll end up getting a lot of stuff you'll have to say no to and that's not fun for anybody.  sad

Last edited by egr (Jun 8, 2012 5:23 pm)

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

I wish you all the luck, guys. smile

ohgodno, Indiana

Very nice mock up

Medina, Ohio

Thanks to everyone for the encouraging words and support big_smile

orange county, CA

Mock up looks great. Good stuff guys.

Vienna

'Deep Reflections in a Shamsnuggie' - best album title ever! big_smile

Medina, Ohio
Rico Z wrote:

'Deep Reflections in a Shamsnuggie' - best album title ever! big_smile

Finally! Someone recognizes it! Too bad Cooshinator came up with it, not me, when he saw that photo of me on my laptop...

Medina, Ohio

Bumpdate, added Starpilot's demo submission big_smile http://dmgcontrol.com/site/index.php?pa … ingle=true

Westfield, NJ

I think a label focused entirely on LSDJ dance and thrash is a great idea. Keep your focus narrow and people will look forward to your next release. You already have 3 strong entries in your catalog so that's good. And I really like Cooshinator's mockup.

.FILTHadelphia

Replied to your e-mail.

Medina, Ohio

@Decktonic I hope Cooshinator can come over tonight so we can have the mockup a reality before next week. He can't come over until after 6:30 though...

@defiantsystem Thanks for the respond, but i can't read it because it went to Cooshinator's inbox, I'll change the e-mail system soon so me and cooshinator know exactly what each other are doing and when.

Abandoned on Fire

Hmmm, "skull-thing wearing headphones" for a logo?
I approve.  wink

@Decktonic -- did they mention thrash at some point?  Turf War!!!  lol

Last edited by egr (Jun 14, 2012 7:39 pm)

Westfield, NJ
egr wrote:

actually now I'm not sure. Did I just imagine it? They said something about TREYFREY and Electric Children and I could have sworn the word "thrash" was in there. Oh well.

Medina, Ohio
dsv101 wrote:

I believe we are wanting to go for a dancing theme, similar to Cooshinator TREYFREY and Electric Children. Maybe some more thrashy stuff too like my release on the label.

The Silph Scope wrote:

What sort of genre(s) do you plan on releasing?

Cooshinator wrote:

Good question. To be more specific/realistic than dsv101, I personally would love to see some solid lsdj dance probably from lesser known artists that still retain a consistent quality (of course it doesn't specifically have to be lsdj or any sort of uncefest). I can't think of any examples as of now, so just whatever you think of when you hear "lsdj dance". I haven't really seen a netlabel as of yet pull of that sort of style and maintain a consistent quality.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
egr wrote:

I approve.  wink

Reminds me of:

ohio gozaimasu
egr wrote:

I approve.  wink

Ha, I think I now remember where the idea subconsciously came from wink We're probably trashing it anyways, so I guess it doesn't matter too much.

And we're not going to be ridiculously strict on the whole "dance" idea, so a decent amount of the releases are bound to have at least some thrashy elements. Dance and thrash kind of go hand in hand a bit (Dsv's release and parts of Starpilot's already have some pretty thrash-like parts). We won't focus on that stuff but if a good thrash release comes our way, we'd be glad to have it.