NSW, Australia
Jake Allison wrote:

Destiny Island, or Departing from Destiny Island would be a cool name

Shitbird is right though; you are you, not me

Thank's Jake this is a rough so i could change the name when i record it again smile
Nice work on that collaboration single smile

Tulsa, OK

Thanks big_smile Nanoloop for iPhone is awesome

BOSTON

this thread is hilarious

NSW, Australia
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

this thread is hilarious

Thank You for that unnecessary contribution, please never visit a thread of mine again.

Tulsa, OK
Jake Allison wrote:

Nanoloop for iPhone is awesome

shitbird wrote:

dude, make what YOU like! Learn and practice as much as you can to achieve the sound YOU want. There is no right way to do anything.
[...]
Really, you could make tracks that sound like a garbage disposal , but if the artistic theme matches up correctly it will work. Just please don't evereverever make music to please the masses, but still set your standards high  of course.
[...]

This only applys to shitbird. He is his own mad art factory.

TSIBNB wrote:

The reason the song is named after Kingdom Hearts is the lyrics (That nobody can understand) is about leaving Destiny Islands

"Destiny Island breaks, so my world just fades..." <- I vote this. ('cause after all, Sora is not really leaving Destiny Island, it just got fck'd up by the darkness.)

Spokane, Washington
The Sky Is Black Not Blue wrote:
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

this thread is hilarious

Thank You for that unnecessary contribution, please never visit a thread of mine again.

lol

BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

this thread is hilarious

WOAH HEY NOW

Don't do that

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

this thread is hilarious

Saskrotch wrote:

oooohhhhoho snap!

Last edited by Auxcide (Jun 16, 2012 6:06 am)

NSW, Australia
9-Heart wrote:
shitbird wrote:

dude, make what YOU like! Learn and practice as much as you can to achieve the sound YOU want. There is no right way to do anything.
[...]
Really, you could make tracks that sound like a garbage disposal , but if the artistic theme matches up correctly it will work. Just please don't evereverever make music to please the masses, but still set your standards high  of course.
[...]

This only applys to shitbird. He is his own mad art factory.

TSIBNB wrote:

The reason the song is named after Kingdom Hearts is the lyrics (That nobody can understand) is about leaving Destiny Islands

"Destiny Island breaks, so my world just fades..." <- I vote this. ('cause after all, Sora is not really leaving Destiny Island, it just got fck'd up by the darkness.)

That sounds great i will use that as the title! smile

New Albany Indiana

I personaly thought the screams sounded like a complaing child, but its interesting to see mainstream metal clash with chip music.

NSW, Australia

Update: With the new song i'm using a guitar to get more metalish sounds happening smile I've got a sick breakdown worked out smile

Granada, Spain

Learn to sing with guturals, because the shouts are... weird.

babylon
shitbird wrote:
9-Heart wrote:

I And what is the point of writting lyrics if i even can't barley understand what they are saying?

yaaaaw  seriouslaaay

ok this made me laugh pretty hard. honestly his voice doesnt bother me a bit. i think best advise given in this thread was about fleshing out the track. at least add a kick maybe. other than that i hear someone having fun, reminds of a friend i have that goes by i killed techno.

Sydney, NSW

Okay,I'm just gonna be totally honest, but I laughed my arse off as soon as the incredibly feedback-ish squeals kicked in.
Try making them cleaner, add some low end? My mate plays a lot of terrible death-thrash-metal-core stuff, and the screaming sounds a load cleaner, but still gritty

Last edited by Chainsaw Police (Jun 16, 2012 2:08 pm)

Rochester, NY

yo yo yo it's all about different growl styles yo

https://soundcloud.com/loudfactory/3-1

you got your teiiki, chuuiki, kouiki up ins you'll be fine

https://soundcloud.com/loudfactory/npjpw7izlupw

WALKING AIMLESSLY DOWN THE DARK PATH