Chicago, IL
Jellica wrote:

i just use a sock.

Nashville, Tennessee

flight cases are the way to go

London, UK
e.s.c. wrote:

pelican flight case for my main live setup, though ialso collect numerous types of laptop bags/hard cases for my gear, as well as having a pedal board, small rack case & a coffin case for my video gear....im all about protecting my gear at this point

I was going to link to one of these in my original post but thought it might seem a little overkill

http://www.pelican.com/cases_detail.php?Case=1510LOC

seems like it would fit everything I use

It's on the expensive side but these things look like they'd survive a war!

Plano, TX

I made this from a GBA SP "carry everything" case.

Camden, London

I'm looking for a flight case that will fit gear equivalent to a keboard size, with a detachable lid/cover that can be intantly mounted onto a keyboard stand... i think dj deck cases are like that but they're deep with compartments

Tokyo, Japan

Look at guitar pedal cases. Durable, cheap come in all shapes and sizes. Also we ca try to Vince people on trains we play real instruments but "forgot" our guitars?

Seattle, WA
PixyJunket wrote:

I made this from a GBA SP "carry everything" case.

sweet

Bronx, NY

Zen Albatross got me one of these T-Mobile MyTouch carrying cases, and they work PERFECTLY. Also fits a GP2X on the other side, PERFECTLY again. Kinda changed my life. Further infos:

http://zenalbatross.tumblr.com/post/394 … touch-case

Riverside, CA

bought this a few months ago.
works amazingly.
can hold 2 gameboys (i usually carry 1 dmg and 1 ds)
4 cartridges.....
has a handle strap, and a pretty long shoulder strap
i carry it EVERYWHERE. i love it.

Hull, UK
The Silph Scope wrote:

works amazingly.
4 cartridges.....

Yeah, i also have one of those.
Came with a black dmg i bought on ebay years ago and i still use it whenever i gig. big_smile

IL, US
Sabrepulse wrote:
e.s.c. wrote:

pelican flight case for my main live setup, though ialso collect numerous types of laptop bags/hard cases for my gear, as well as having a pedal board, small rack case & a coffin case for my video gear....im all about protecting my gear at this point

I was going to link to one of these in my original post but thought it might seem a little overkill

http://www.pelican.com/cases_detail.php?Case=1510LOC

seems like it would fit everything I use

It's on the expensive side but these things look like they'd survive a war!

yeah, thats the one...my current foam interior has room for the following: korg electribe esx-1, 2 dmgs, 1 nuby light, 1 midi=>gb, power supplies for both midi=>gb & electribe, 2 gb micros, 1 psp slim, some batteries & a few cables

got one after seeing the calbee was using one and figure it was a great idea since i saw it dropped off a luggage ramp about 4 times in a row on my way home from blip
will say it baffled aiport security a  little though smile

Seattle, WA
The Silph Scope wrote:

works amazingly.
4 cartridges.....

i keep my weed in an old one of these

no ever looks there!

edit: and by weed i mean lsdj

Last edited by yuh (Feb 25, 2010 2:29 am)

Chicago IL

i just use my messenger bag for laptop / gameboys and put my keyboard in the bag with my clothes. i try to keep my set up small enough to carry on the flight with me. i dont trust bag throwers. i dont check anything anymore.

NJ/MA

Couldn't find a picture of the exact one i have, but it's something similar to that.

))<>((
Saskrotch wrote:

i just use my messenger bag for laptop / gameboys.

this.

Rhode Island

This (i get a lot of weird looks on campus and just as many "hey thats awesome!"s )

Last edited by 2PLAYER (Feb 25, 2010 6:21 am)