IL, US

yeah, i thought 500k for additional samples was maybe a bit much

Geneva, NY
Domu wrote:

totally in. pshh 500k vox/ drum samples? Pussies! Im going for monowave only! (ok maybe a coupla kicks wink )

I like your attitude, boy. And fwiw, I've found snares are harder to synthesize with monowave than kicks... somebody wow me with a killer monowave snare!

West Yorks, UK

hehe. I will try my best. someone make sure Kool Skull and I cactus are on this. and whatever happened to Smohm?

Geneva, NY

Pretty sure i,cactus knows about this already, sm0hm disappears from the net now and then but we'll hunt him down, i'll spam koolskull's fb right now...

São Paulo, Brazil
bleo wrote:
Domu wrote:

totally in. pshh 500k vox/ drum samples? Pussies! Im going for monowave only! (ok maybe a coupla kicks wink )

I like your attitude, boy. And fwiw, I've found snares are harder to synthesize with monowave than kicks... somebody wow me with a killer monowave snare!

Yeah, snare on monowave is a bitch.

West Yorks, UK

claps > snare \m/

Brazil

I was going for using only a snare sample. Fuck, pretty easy to make a kick with it!

Geneva, NY

I just made a very c64-ish snare.

West Yorks, UK
bleo wrote:

Pretty sure i,cactus knows about this already, sm0hm disappears from the net now and then but we'll hunt him down, i'll spam koolskull's fb right now...

Brilliant!

IL, US

kool skull has no excuse not to, ive been letting him borrow one of my f200's since blip

Sydney, NSW

Actually scrap that, this piggy newbie here has no fucking clue how to get monowave working. Anybody got a guide or something?

Monowave is blowing my mind.. Awesome sauce.

Milwaukee, WI

How is everyone doing on this?  My composition needs some work, but my sound design is bangin'.

Abandoned on Fire

Finally getting some good instruments, that's it so far.

Czech Republic

trying to be in...

Unsubscribe
mk wrote:

Monowave is blowing my mind.. Awesome sauce.

This was really the point of the compo big_smile.