San Antonio, Texas

I'm trying my hand at this...mostly to get used to osc mode.

All I got so far is some chippy sounds...gonna need to do some more experimenting.

São Paulo, Brazil

This is a recent track I made using monowave. There's a lot of monowave tweaking on it. If someone wants the dat file, hit me.

http://soundcloud.com/pulselooper/um-oceano-de-est-tica

West Yorks, UK

just to be sure- we set the loop length to 00000100? didnt quite get the 1x100 notation in the first post.

if thats not right, then im still getting some awesome sounds out of monorave.wav with those loop settings + lpof. Sure doesnt seem to be 256 single cycle waves though so I guess I have missed the instructions true meaning!

And .dat: yes please! ^^^

Anyone want to share their snare instruments for educational purposes? big_smile

Abandoned on Fire
Domu wrote:

just to be sure- we set the loop length to 00000100? didnt quite get the 1x100 notation in the first post.

Any loop start and end points that are exactly 100 different will give you a single cycle wave.  So 000FFE00 to 000FFF00 is one single cycle and 00011300 to 00011400 is a different single cycle.

Domu wrote:

if thats not right, then im still getting some awesome sounds out of monorave.wav with those loop settings + lpof. Sure doesnt seem to be 256 single cycle waves though so I guess I have missed the instructions true meaning!

There's 256 possible pairs of loop start and end points like above.  big_smile

West Yorks, UK

thanks dude! heart

West Yorks, UK

rocking monowave Huoratron style! (best i can manage anyway) looks like i am finally going to be entering a hexawe comp! after starting and never submitting to EVERY SINGLE ONE SO FAR. how shameful!

And share those snares; extra samples are for looosers!

Last edited by Domu (Sep 8, 2012 11:47 am)

Geneva, NY

Figure out your own damn snare, this is a discovery exercise! You'll see every snare when the dat pack is out! tongue

São Paulo, Brazil

my snare still suck. but I'm gonna tame this fucking pig.

Geneva, NY

I eagerly await a badass snare.... and more than anything else, well written songs!

Milwaukee, WI

The only sample other than monowave I used is a snare... sad  Oh, and some vox stuff.

Tokyo, Japan

I'm the same, only a snare sample

Geneva, NY

Oh is it time to taunt you guys a bit to really get you working hard?

http://weeklybeats.com/#/bleo/music/a-l … itle-theme

That was gonna be my compo entry but I didn't think it was fucked up enough. Also, I want to do a monowave-only track and the snare I synthesized was holding back the awesome of this track, so I added a snare sample and put this up as a weeklybeats and will start something new for the compo. Listen to the very end for the 2 snares!

detroit

^ oh so juicy!

Florianópolis-SC, Brasil

Deadline is here.

Florianópolis-SC, Brasil

bleo: awesome!

Venezuela

is over?