Geneva, NY

Thanks to Paul Maddox, the awesome dude who runs Vaco Loco and is the brilliant inventor of the Monowave synth, we are able to legally present to you the international MONORAVE littlegptracker competition.

http://hexawe.net/compos/monorave/

use your pig to twist the illustrious MONOWAVE.WAV sample. this sample is 256 single-cycle waveforms smooshed together.

use up to 500k of your "own" VOCAL and/or percussion samples (GTFO chord stabs, etc.). . . no outside signal processing/FX, except for light mastering tweaks.

refer to the monomap to see what you're listening at.

HINT HINT: you will want to set instrument loop mode to osc and every 0x100 increment skips to the next waveform. LPOF is your friend and so is the reference manual.

deadline: september 25.

submit: mp3 (192kbps) & zipped lgpt project folder to the boss ~at~ hexawe d0t net

BK

yuuuup totally doing this.

Milwaukee, WI

Perfect.  Was messing with it after listening to BLackEr and was already coming up with something!

detroit

this sounds groovy.

IL, US

about time we had another hexawe compo

São Paulo, Brazil

I want to make a wallpaper in my office with the monomap.png

New York City

In.

Brazil

Hell yeah! And that's the perfect reason to install opendingux and try the new dingoo build!

But of course I should've done that already.

Last edited by Subway Sonicbeat (Aug 28, 2012 9:15 pm)

Abandoned on Fire

Is there any rhyme or reason to the order of the wave in the monowave?  I've been cycling through them and am feeling pretty lost...

inb4 "just experiment >:D "

Brazil

hey egr: http://hexawe.net/compos/monorave/monoMAP.png

Unsubscribe

if you want to know what to do, check out a recent bleo hexawe... i usually keep the loop small and try to move a few frames in either direction.. bllewwarrw.

Or just use single cycles whatever!

Sydney, NSW

gonna have a go at this

Abandoned on Fire

Hmmm, there's more technique involved in using this monowave than I expected.  Kinda inspiring tho!

Godzilladelph

A8 thru AC is my motherfucking homie

Sydney, NSW
SKGB wrote:

A8 thru AC is my motherfucking homie

Fuck YEAH

West Yorks, UK

totally in. pshh 500k vox/ drum samples? Pussies! Im going for monowave only! (ok maybe a coupla kicks wink )