Florianópolis-SC, Brasil

Just sent mine, so I hope not.

Unsubscribe

SUBMITTERATED

Geneva, NY
ui wrote:

is over?

We will stop accepting entries as soon as it's no longer the 25th in any time zone on earth.

Milwaukee, WI

I'm sad I've missed this. Had a really promising start but life was just waaaay to busy.  Alas.  Looking forward to the entries!

New York City

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Message rejected by Google Groups. Please visit http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answ … wer=188131 to review our Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.

I don't even understand why google groups is involved in this.

Last edited by akira^8GB (Sep 26, 2012 12:36 am)

IL, US

for once, i didn't submit... had a real nasty cold for the past week so i never was able to get my track finished

Unsubscribe

BOSS is a mailing list run by google groups.Are you sending from an aliases email? Ive noticed google doesnt like it. You can email it to me and ill forward it along if you want.

Abandoned on Fire

\o/  inb4 deadline big_smile

EDIT:  99% of compo time spent going "duh how does i monowave", 1% of compo time spent going "oh shit i have to make some phrases now"

Last edited by egr (Sep 26, 2012 4:03 am)

Venezuela

the mail is not working?

New York City

I sent from my domain which is routed through GOOGLE so google groups SHOULD accept it, but it doesn't. Arse. Maybe you should find a different method for that if it brings trouble.

I emailed my submission to hexawe ]á7[ gmail.c0m in hope anyone checks that.

Unsubscribe

Its working for most of everyone else. Google is having trouble i think I saw similar problems with different email yesterday.

Abandoned on Fire

I was looking at some of the other compos and noticed there was mention of voting?

EDIT:  haven't been involved in one of these before

Last edited by egr (Sep 26, 2012 4:44 pm)

Unsubscribe

You will get a vote pack with all the songs zipped, and each submitter gets to vote for one track, which will determine the track listing.

Brazil

I sent it, mail was ok. I guess.

When we'll get the pack to vote?? big_smile

Florianópolis-SC, Brasil

From what the guys said, tomorrow.

Florianópolis-SC, Brasil

How many entries?