france

Same thing, wait the lsdjmc2 i've bought in october and i've send him 5 mail...

UK

This is bullshit. I only ordered a new lsdj cart. Might see about a refund. Anyone know any other UK sellers?

UK

I have also applied for a refund/dispute on google wallet.

matt's mind
GDNGHTLMPLGHT wrote:

This is bullshit. I only ordered a new lsdj cart. Might see about a refund. Anyone know any other UK sellers?

rob webb if you email him directly (can't list them on-site anymore or something)

we ship to the UK everyday, not a problem.

UK
kitsch wrote:
GDNGHTLMPLGHT wrote:

rob webb if you email him directly (can't list them on-site anymore or something)

we ship to the UK everyday, not a problem.

Thanks for the reply kitcsh, & the insider info!. I'll definitely be shopping with you in future.

matt's mind

and now for your pleasure and ease!!!

http://consolegoods.co.uk/

Guildford, UK

I got hit with the same trap... "Oh this guys UK and has a rather substantial looking site... surely he must be pro... right?..."

sorry DJTransformer, Kitcsh is getting my custom from now on...

tongue

Guildford, UK

didnt consolegoods.co.uk stop stocking 64Ms due to Nintendo winning a court case or something?

matt's mind

UK law changed, i think he did it to be safe than sorry.   the police have raided homes in the UK over this sort of stuff (albeit for more modern consoles).

the homes of sellers of flash carts/modchips, i mean. 

not random customers of these products' homes.  i don't think so at least, maybe i missed the news on this happening.  pretty sure its targeted towards sellers and not consumers atm though

(i really should say though that google, the independent, etc would be a much better source of info on this than me...  i'm just pulling this out of the memory drawer which might not be the best source)

edit -- i know the independent had something about this on their site, i read it before.  maybe you can track it down (or if anyone cares)  http://www.independent.co.uk/