matt's mind
egr wrote:

Wring all the life out of being a minor that you possibly can!!

wholeheartedly agree.

TERADAKTYLE wrote:
Heosphoros wrote:

You all look like a bunch of faggots.

Every post from you is like a 15 year old slipknot fan with cystic acne on YouTube, if you don't like something you don't always have to look at it.

Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?

Last edited by Heosphoros (Apr 25, 2012 6:21 pm)

San Diego, CA
Decktonic wrote:

If you were in the northeast I might be able to, but California is where the most opportunities are. That, and Austin TX. Just use that degree as a strength instead of a weakness. Lots of people in this industry did not study anything that would be considered a "game industry degree." I did Computer Engineering thinking I would work at Intel. So much for that. Just build up your portfolio of indie work and start networking. And don't forget to mention that you write music in your spare time. That's a good hobby to have.

I've definitely been doing the networking thing for a while! Making music on video game systems is a pretty easy way to make friends with people who make video games smile I was busking outside of GDC and that was a better networking session than the entire job fair!

Rochester, NY

~ crawlinggggggg innnnnnnnnnn my skiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnn ~

Tulsa, OK
Heosphoros wrote:
TERADAKTYLE wrote:

Every post from you is like a 15 year old slipknot fan with cystic acne on YouTube, if you don't like something you don't always have to look at it.

Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?

You are a girl? You are in middle-school? You wear sweat wrist bands? You like slipknot? You bleached your hair? You need a mirror to take pictures?

OH NO FRANK!!

edit: he was right about the acne big_smile I'd be ashamed of that girlfriend.

Last edited by Jake Allison (Apr 25, 2012 6:42 pm)

Abandoned on Fire

RE: hair

Moncton, Canada

this is how i am with my friends

Lexington, KY
Kommisar wrote:

this is how i am with my friends

Hahaha.

Also, silly mortals. You can't keep Heosphoros down.

UK

Reading this thread makes me feel really old. You guys have a lot of disillusionment to go through.

Westfield, NJ
firebrandboy wrote:

Reading this thread makes me feel really old. You guys have a lot of disillusionment to go through.

your username is so misleading

UK
Decktonic wrote:
firebrandboy wrote:

your username is so misleading

Yeah, thought about changing it to nihilistman but I'm not vain like that.

Holland

Studying web&mobile engineer. Currently in my third year, i'll get my PhD next year.

While doing a bit of studying I have my own company, I make websites, mostly work together with designers, where they design the actual website, I put it together and make a custom backend.

And when I'm not working I'm playing games on my PS3, just doing some internet stuff, reading books, drinking beer with friends, going to parties and hang with my GF and dog.

FlashHeart

I design and sell custom suits, read 4-5 books a week, write whenever I have a free moment, and I'm currently (sometimes with the help of my agent,) trying to find a publisher for my first books which I'll simply describe as related to the history of menswear and culture, although that doesn't quite fit it.

I don't have much time to see friends or go out, but I have a stack of reference books that comes up to my waist so I'm not entirely without company.

Tacoma, WA

Currently in highschool... I play a lot of video games (don't we all), mainly BF3, Aion, and others that catch my eye. I will go to the arcade in downtown about once a week. Gotta keep trying for the highscore on DIG-DUG. umm... besides this, I train almost daily (running/weight lifting) because I want to attend the USMA. not too much else other than that.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

This thread has turned into a "post pictures of yourself thread" thread.

Also, vellain, is your avatar a picture by pyromaniac (pairo) from deviantart?

Relevant to thread: I play piano.

hardcore, Australia
ChipsChallengeBand wrote:

~ crawlinggggggg innnnnnnnnnn my skiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnn ~

This orange will not peel.