Joliette, QC, Canada
Auxcide wrote:

This thread has turned into a "post pictures of yourself thread" thread.

What's behind your chip !? tongue

Austin, TX
roboctopus wrote:
Sycamore Drive wrote:

I finished up an MSc in European Public Policy in October and it has got me nowhere either.

Good to see some other pretty useless degrees!

I, too, have a useless degree in Communication Studies! Just undergrad, though, because I couldn't afford to put myself more in debt.
But I lucked out with a job at a university, and I get to take classes for free after a year of employment, so I'm going to try and expand my skill set that way.

nashville,tn

chrize i feel ancient. 32 still fumbling towards graduate studies in psychology/music therapy, werks maintenance at a museum, 2 stunning dependents, makes/seeks out many kinds of out sounds/art/film/literature. enjoys gardening and the weird america that is the southern us.

Washington / California
Heosphoros wrote:
TERADAKTYLE wrote:

Every post from you is like a 15 year old slipknot fan with cystic acne on YouTube, if you don't like something you don't always have to look at it.

Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?

The things I would do to dem daddy issues

Melbourne, Australia

I like this thread at least as much as I liked the pet ones. They need to come back

Last edited by Zomvor (Apr 2, 2016 2:23 pm)

San Angelo, TX

Scene girls are ugly
Asian and latino bitches on the otherhand...
Quite beautiful

Rochester, NY

outside of the butttunes I like being sarcastic

.FILTHadelphia
TERADAKTYLE wrote:
Heosphoros wrote:

Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?

The things I would do to dem daddy issues

Like give her a hot load of self esteem?

Screamforme99 wrote:

Scene girls are ugly
Asian and latino bitches on the otherhand...
Quite beautiful

Subjectivity.

Washington / California
defiantsystems wrote:

Like give her a hot load of self esteem?

bebe, ill show u a self replicating streem. ;x

Tulsa, OK
Heosphoros wrote:

guys, this chic is not hot. LOOK AT HER FACE.

Sydney

This thread is sick.
I'm a full time existing human who likes to graffiti, smoke cones, indulge in alternative perceptions of reality and make music (chiptunes solo and hard rock with others). I collect records and like to fuck with people and confuse them. I enjoy going to see any form of live music. I like to party. I like creating visual arts. I love eating food. I drive a car and a motor bike around my home town/throughout Australia. As long as there is music playing in the background, I can do anything.
I am living the dream. I am better than you.

Yuma, Arizona

Wow, who knew nerds were capable of managing their time wisely? However, the ability to delve into something deeper beyond pixels, collectables, sexbox, and bitches is completely optional. I'm something in between. I'm 22, married. Have my own place, cat, plastic gold (old cartridge systems).And I'm studying in music for a bachelors in visual media, and composition. That way I can pursue my dream while making a living (or at least trying to anyway). Yet for some reason, I can't seem to escape chiptuning. It's consuming me0_o Then again it's the first hobby I've had where I feel like I'm gaining more from simply enjoying myself rather than the skill I possess over others or the medium. Although skill would be nice, it'll be rewarded in due time by my efforts and hard work. In the mean time I can't wait to learn more, and I always look forward to hearing the new sounds others' make that move my soul. Douche bag nags or nerds with heart, your all winners' in my book, that is if you've got the rhythm.

Nashville, Tennessee

22, unemployed, and homeless.

that being said, life is beautiful. music fills the empty spaces in my soul.
i get to travel all the time, to a lot of places, with a lot of different people.
i am finding that the world is full of welcoming (and often musical) individuals. smile

Sweden

Me attending local demo meeting

uhajdafdfdfa

hello E3sxy.jpg want to go for a coffee