matt's mind

just a friendly warning....

i must have priced these really well or something, because the first batch is going scarily fast.  there IS another batch planned right after this, sending payment today in fact, it will not be the same color however.

heads up.

thanks everybody for the feedback!  its much appreciated smile

Cleveland, OH

Nice. Getting as many as I can from that 2nd batch!

matt's mind

^ yeah, there is a lot of interest for the 2nd batch, due entirely to your cryptic way of talking about the next 'color' i think tongue

Cleveland, OH

haha my bad dude... I'm pretty excited about these cases.. Feel free to edit everything if I'm hyping too much or something!

matt's mind

haha.  no, you aren't at all!

Toronto
kitsch wrote:

if people can send me the cases, i can match colors.  thats not a bad idea, i just don't have the cases to do this with.

it'd need to be a donation, may not be able to get them back to you.

I could probably send you a Crystal cart, if I've got one lying around that I'm not using for something else.. Extreme Green would be cool too, but I def can't send a game boy. tongue

Cleveland, OH

Well if Kitsch is willing to make any of those cool clear colors I would be more than willing to send him Crystal or anything else to replicate it!

Send him the plastic shell from a car backlight for Transculent Red.
And if he do the Crystal Cart, please also one version just with the blue tone and not with the silver sparkles.

Toronto
9-Heart wrote:

Send him the plastic shell from a car backlight for Transculent Red.
And if he do the Crystal Cart, please also one version just with the blue tone and not with the silver sparkles.

But the sparkles are what makes it! I just love the way it looks. *~* It'd be an awesome limited edition, I think. I even have a friend who does awesome design work who I'm sure would do a pokémon-themed sticker for the back.

but that's just me being a hyped-up fanchild, or something.

Dude, i've wrote "also one".
Of course he can make the Sparkles, but i also would enjoy a line of the Play-It Loud! Colors in Transculent Optic tongue

Milwaukee, WI

Neon clear orange.  Aaaaand, clear purple. heart

Hey,

Can someone explain to me how this cartridge works to play gb games?
http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/ga … -cartridge

Thanks

Louisiana
Theta_Frost wrote:

Neon clear orange.  Aaaaand, clear purple. heart

I second the orange part mentioned here.

Gosford, Australia

oh i would be so down for clear cart cases too
grab some black spray, finally be able to finish a playstationboy

Last edited by Victory Road (Jun 3, 2012 12:32 pm)

Seattle, Wa

Can't wait for something other than grey!

ooops, I forgot the buttons to go with them.
Hope you have not shipped it yet, if so no big deal.