Chicago IL, USA

http://www.beastiemixes.com/acappellas.php

over here they have the official acca, i have it and it sounds legit to me

Chicago IL, USA

also so all you guys know, I think deadline is gonna be extended a week to lets say the 8th of July while I wait for a friend of mine in New york to take some pictures of BB related spots in Brooklyn for the album art.

since some of you havent replied to message i sent or if i havent sent you one, submit all tracks to [email protected]. 320kbps MP3 only please.

Melbourne, AU

Cool, glad about the extension. I was doing mine on my psp and when the power died I lost my save. Gotta start allllll over again...

Geneva, NY
squidula wrote:

well bad news is the acappella I chose is really buggy. Lots of speeding up and slowing down and it doesnt follow a tempo nicely. sad
can anyone confirm or deny that this track is awful? I am doing super disco breakin
is anyone else having troubles?

Back in 2005, I used that "official" acapella they released to do a remix and had no problems with tempo:

http://soundcloud.com/dummydrome/discodick-by-bleo

Philly

I have decided to do "I Dont Know" from Hello Nasty.  Did anyone call/do that?  I think I can get it done by next week.  It might be a fitting end track.

Chicago IL, USA

no ones got it, so you're all good to go!

Chicago IL, USA

I just PM'ed the same message to everyone who I don't have a track from yet (most of you). I said in the message I'll accept until the 15th, but if I get it before then that would be preferable since I'll probably have to do some work mastering the songs to at least be a uniform volume and what not. Get on that shit!

Philly

Sent!  Can't wait to hear everyone's contribution.

Chicago IL, USA

I received it. I love it.

What do you guys think of something like this for artwork? No one offered any suggestions for what to do so I've been messing with some concepts.

Geneva, NY

The team is working diligently to finish up our track...

I love the artwork concept and excecution, just not sure if the Sabotage characters are all-encompassing enough... maybe a few cover variants representing a few phases of the beastie's career would be cool... like one in fight for your right garb, one with the yellow space/jumpsuits, one in adidas jumpsuits,etc. ?

Chicago IL, USA
bleo wrote:

The team is working diligently to finish up our track...

I love the artwork concept and excecution, just not sure if the Sabotage characters are all-encompassing enough... maybe a few cover variants representing a few phases of the beastie's career would be cool... like one in fight for your right garb, one with the yellow space/jumpsuits, one in adidas jumpsuits,etc. ?

do you mean like different covers where all 3 are wearing their costumes/outfits, or like each one wearing a different one on this one cover? either way is a good suggestion.

Geneva, NY

The former! big_smile

Chicago IL, USA

that could be cool, if I have some time maybe I'll do a couple, but I kinda wanna get this comp out there this month so I can't promise anything. If someone wants to help make some pixel versions of the Boys that'd be awesome.

Rochester, NY

I sent ours yesterday, just giving the heads up.

Chicago IL, USA

i got it, well done.

everyone else, y u no submit yet? I feel like a jerk to keep pushing back the deadline, but I want you guys to get in on this. I will not give up. I'm trying to do something cool for everyone even though I'm newish and y'all are slacking.

Philadelphia

Bah, sorry I've been busier than I thought I'd be. I'm teaching all day Monday through Friday and interning on a film every day. I really want to get mine done, it's just a matter of finding the time? Apologies again mate!