WOW MAN!
Heosphoros wrote:

I need me some Greek goddesses to feed me grapes and fan me!

You need a fucking shirt and a sense of decorum. THAT's what you need...

0R360N

NTRQ CONSOLE FUN FACTS

POWERPAK = ULTIMATE WIN
Wii = UBER WIN
PSP = SEMI FAIL
DSi = UBER FAIL
IPHONE = ULTIMATE FAIL

haha

WOW MAN!

I can confirm the Wii one - apart from the sound glitching a little every now and then, it's fantastic! big_smile

I have it on good authority from KeFF that it works pretty solidly on his N900 too!

I personally have tried it on PocketNES which works well, though I haven't tried it for quite a while (since before Christmas actually!)

Turku, FIN
neilbaldwin wrote:

I have it on good authority from KeFF that it works pretty solidly on his N900 too!

Actually..
I might have to take my words back. I need to investigate more!

neilbaldwin wrote:
Heosphoros wrote:

I need me some Greek goddesses to feed me grapes and fan me!

You need a fucking shirt and a sense of decorum. THAT's what you need...

hahah, fuck that!

))<>((
Thretris wrote:

PSP = SEMI FAIL

Any particular reason?

Brazil

It might work well on the Dingoo! big_smile And it's not much of a fail.

Edit: I mean, is it a fail? how is the sound of NES emulator on Dingoo?

Last edited by Subway Sonicbeat (Feb 21, 2010 12:13 am)

0R360N
tacticalbread wrote:
Thretris wrote:

PSP = SEMI FAIL

Any particular reason?

Its usable, but the sound just shits out and glitches horribly. I will check it out with other EMUs on psp, may work better (using nester)

))<>((

I've had more compatibility with the FCEUltra Port than with NesterJ. wink

http://dl.qj.net/psp/emulators/fceu-psp-v03.html

0R360N
tacticalbread wrote:

I've had more compatibility with the FCEUltra Port than with NesterJ. wink

http://dl.qj.net/psp/emulators/fceu-psp-v03.html

Makes sense... FCEultra is what I run on wii and that works great.

Minneapolis

FCEU is pretty much the gold standard of NES emulation, IMO. Very accurate, compatible, and cross-platform. Someone should try this in Nesticle just to piss off the great emulation gods.

And, just so people know, I have actually begun the process of disemboweling some cartridges so I can get to tinkering as soon as possible. By the end I want to come out with one NTRQ cart and one general MMC1 dev cartridge so I can play Dragon Quest 4 and Sweet Home.

0R360N

NTRQ looks great small, better than mssiah, which means I will probably be modding my spare NES with the PSone screen instead of my C64

San Francisco

just wanted to say that PSP is my favorite console for running piggy tracker and i'm excited that i might be able to play NTRQ via FCEU on the same handheld heart

Geneva, NY

oh duh, that hadn't occurred to me, man... uh... sir.  the main reason i've made so little NES music in the past is because of the simple fact that i couldn't use some sort of handheld device.  NTRQ + dingoo =  mmmm mmm bitch!

venezuela ccs
starpause wrote:

just wanted to say that PSP is my favorite console for running piggy tracker and i'm excited that i might be able to play NTRQ via FCEU on the same handheld heart

I agree

Minneapolis

Nice hack-enated controller there Thretris! And the PSOne screen is pretty sweet as well, I have done that from time to time.