ClairBear wrote:
AdamGetsAwesome wrote:

Can't wait for Chip-Con to take over!!!

I always thought that be a good idea, if chip music was big enough

I don't think...

Brunswick, GA USA
AdamGetsAwesome wrote:

In truth I hope that blip's staff will be open enough to share their tips and methods for organizing the events, since it has always been the responsibility of others to eventually take its place...

Unless the demand isn't there anymore, of course.

(That's meant as a challenge to anyone saying or thinking "I never got to play Blip")

Medina, Ohio

I think someone should have a kickstarter for blipfest. LIKE NOW!

Boulder, CO
dsv101 wrote:

I think someone should have a kickstarter for blipfest. LIKE NOW!

I don't think it comes down to just money... And there was a kickstarter for Blip in 2009.

Boulder, CO
chunter wrote:
AdamGetsAwesome wrote:

In truth I hope that blip's staff will be open enough to share their tips and methods for organizing the events, since it has always been the responsibility of others to eventually take its place...

(That's meant as a challenge to anyone saying or thinking "I never got to play Blip")

I'm sure something similar will come from the ashes even if it is in a different locale. Anyone can do it with enough motivation.

IL, US

yeah, this is sad news for sure... sad don't have words to express it fully right now, so i guess its time to drink a lot

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Man, if I was NYC, I'd volunteer everything for Blip.

Lexington, KY
Lazare wrote:

win some lose some,

I'm sure there will be a new fest that'll rise out of the woodwork.

I heard brkfest was good, I don't know how successful it was in terms of revenue however

Terribly! Lol!
But, that's why I have a day job, right?
(we have a fuckton more money set aside for BRK2013 XD)

Lexington, KY
chunter wrote:
AdamGetsAwesome wrote:

Actually!! Mr. Davis was more than helpful in helping me mentally organize BRKfest. From providing numbers to insider tips, we really appreciate all the help he gave us!

On top of that, the NY scene, in general, has been very gracious to us on terms of info and support!

uhajdafdfdfa

i know i'm an idiot but i'm still pretty sad about this

blip seemed like the coolest thing in the world

detroit

fuck. I always wanted to go. jumping on the Japan bandwagon rite meow

#ripblip

dsv101 wrote:
SubWooferSpecial wrote:

Well this is sad news. Never got to go to Blip ever and was planning on going next year sad.

ME TOO MAN. ME TOO!!

And i would show up in 2014! (Cause then i would be 21. Fck American alcohol laws!)
Well, at least we have the BRK.

Detroit, Michigan
ant1 wrote:

i know i'm an idiot but i'm still pretty sad about this

blip seemed like the coolest thing in the world

Me too, it was an amazing excuse to visit NYC

Brunswick, GA USA
Solarbear wrote:

Actually!! Mr. Davis was more than helpful in helping me mentally organize BRKfest. From providing numbers to insider tips, we really appreciate all the help he gave us!

On top of that, the NY scene, in general, has been very gracious to us on terms of info and support!

This is excellent news considering (selfishly) a trip to Kentucky is a little bit easier for me than a trip to New York though only slightly. Let's begin expansion plans immediately wink

Let's thank the people in all the blip events for their hard work, inspiration, and motivation. Everything is not lost.