Melbourne, Australia

I've asked people on our SoundBytes wall to post their favourite memory from Blip Oz, thought I'd do the same here.
I'm borrowing from another post in regard to the first Blip Tokyo

But my number one favourite moment was at Blip Tokyo. There was the one guy in particular who stood out for a couple of reasons and from upstairs on the balcony he was particularly easy to spot. White, bleached blonde hair, about 2 foot taller than anyone else (not to mention very broad shouldered), wearing sunglasses the whole time in the club and he basically spent the whole time standing there, arms crossed, looking rather scowly and unimpressed.  He looked like someones bodyguard - paid to be there and on full alert - but he didn't have to enjoy it.

Until Trash80 played. It was like someone flipped a switch. All of a sudden, this guy was grinning and arms were in the air and dancing. Seriously, watching him get so into it made my night and has stuck with me.

Unsubscribe

20 minutes into the first blip festival I saw a janitor in the adjacent building staring incredulously at the show through the glass, He excitedly waved over his coworker, pointed, and they both started laughing so hard their faces turned red..

Abandoned on Fire

#1  Actually getting to go to one

#2  A vs B writing "My dick is 24 hours long" on my chest with a sharpie  tongue

Planet Zaxxon

eat_rabbit table collapse mayhem action!!!

Venezuela

when U.S.A goverment refuse me the visa to vistil U.S.A in 2007.... WEEHHHHHHHH......... \o/ #fokyou

Boulder, CO

My best Blip memory is not having Blip memories.

BOSTON

buying 3 $12 beers at grammercy. WAIT NO

I was standing behind UDA and Glomag at Blip 09, and for no discernible reason they both turned around and each grabbed one of my legs and proceeded to launch me over the crowd. Also IAYD being drunk for the first time.

detroit
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

buying 3 $12 beers at grammercy. WAIT NO

ruff stuff

Philly, PA, USA

Probably all of blip '09, dat last wintery blip, my first blip, and damn, like every act at that show.

Detroit, Michigan

paper dolls.... TWICE

Milwaukee, WI

Booze and sex.

Milwaukee, WI

...and Nullsleep.

Milwaukee, WI

I should probably mention all three were not necessarily experienced all at once.

Canada

Last edited by Lazare (Aug 1, 2012 6:27 am)

Tacoma WA

hanging out with everyone at blip 08

naked dancing at the after party, someone can't remember who yelling balls to the wall and then sticking his balls to the wall.  trash80's reaction. 
stu's melodica.  chandeliers up in this bitch.