The Bronx
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

RIP minusbaby 2012

Fuck that shit, 8bitpeoples never die.

New York City

This thread turned fast from nice to shit to downright morbid. Good job!

Last edited by akira^8GB (Aug 1, 2012 9:18 pm)

BOSTON
akira^8GB wrote:

This thread turned fast from nice to shit to downright morbid. Good job!

RIP 8GB's sense of humor 2012

Last edited by BR1GHT PR1MATE (Aug 1, 2012 9:38 pm)

Unsubscribe

I didnt think it was funny either and I love comedy!

BOSTON
herr_prof wrote:

I didnt think it was funny either and I love comedy!

RIP TCTD

so... much... death...

Last edited by BR1GHT PR1MATE (Aug 1, 2012 9:49 pm)

The Bronx

http://sadtrombone.com

- - - - -

I didn't mean for things to get morbid. I just didn't think that attaching "RIP" after the name of someone we haven't heard from in nearly two years was grounds for humor, so I asked. I'm glad it just turned out to be a wack joke.

Unsubscribe

You dont know what you got till its jawn.

herr_prof wrote:

You dont know what you got till its jawn.

+1

Austin, Texas

Oh man, I am glad I looked that up and realized it was a Philly thing before I tried to expand the riff into elaborated mishearings of that song's lyrics.

buffalo, NY

I think Kris Keyser's audience fed hulk up at blip'12 was probably the most magical thing I've felt at blip.

BOSTON
danimal cannon wrote:

I think Kris Keyser's audience fed hulk up at blip'12 was probably the most magical thing I've felt at blip.

it was for a combination of reasons, but blip 2012 didnt start for me until Kris Keyser got onstage in my humblest of opinions. his set ruled mega hard. Yours too i might add big_smile

buffalo, NY
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:
danimal cannon wrote:

it was for a combination of reasons, but blip 2012 didnt start for me until Kris Keyser got onstage in my humblest of opinions. his set ruled mega hard. Yours too i might add big_smile

it was seriously an inspiration.  Like I saw all the awesomeness occurring and tried my best to conjure up the same magic.

San Antonio, Texas

Back in 2011, playing the open mic, talking to people throughout Bud Melvin's set, then Battle Lava and I taking Facundo back to our hostel after getting hammered. Stagediver. Knife City. cTrix. and of course 10k. all the visualists that year were awesome

In 2012, Kill3r Whale's amazing special guest appearance at Open Mic, the troll that several peeps fussed with after open mic. Omodaka. Radlib. Chipocrite. Wizwars. Danimal Cannon. KRIS KEYSER. The crazy dancing of all the performers during MisfitChris's set.  Blip Afterparty. Playing pinball like everyday with Sievert and L-Tron. Chromacle burning retinas. etc. etc.

Last edited by Star Fighter Dreams (Aug 2, 2012 3:41 am)

New York

For me, Kris Keyser just totally destroying the place at Blip '12. Hooooly sheeeit, he got the crowd crazy.

Philly, PA, USA

Yeah kris had the crowd in his hands that whole set, it was seriously amazing to watch the whole thing from the viz booth, and just see the crowd undulating and jumping. it was wonderful.

New York
Decktonic wrote:

Blip NY 2012 - playing the Kaoss pad during Omodaka's set. It only lasted a few seconds but I cried afterward.

NO WAY! You were one of the peeps that got to do that!? That must've been so awesome!