Auxcide's is my best frand. And James is 100% one of the coolest dudes I've ever met.

Madison, Alabama

You guys are weird.

I mean that in a good way though.

Austin, Texas

I love roboctopus for combining two things I love:

John Carpenter and Dance Music.

New York

If roboctopus ever had a show on the moon i would go.

I want roboctopus played at my funeral and just have a constant stream of his music in my coffin with me.

oh wait, i'm going to get cremated

i'm not weird.

edit Telerophon: you're just like...the level headed guy that brings sanity and reason into the forums wherever you go. thank you heart

Last edited by Parallelis (Aug 4, 2012 3:20 am)

Savannah, Georgia

auxcide's debut release is the sole reason i'm not desperately trying to get out of a creative rut.
frostbyte is probably the most helpful person on this board. ever.
and roboctopus, VCMG and br1ght pr1mate blow me the fuck away and are obviously demigods.

the rest of you are also amazing and the entire chip community loves you

Savannah, Georgia

also cm.o circlejerk thread 2: complement boogaloo

Last edited by Aeros (Aug 4, 2012 3:22 am)

New York
Aeros wrote:

roboctopus, VCMG and br1ght pr1mate blow me the fuck away and are obviously demigods.

roboctopus = son of poseidon
VCMG = son of zeus
Br1ght Pr1mate = twins of Castor and Pollux

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Auxcide= a Kitty cat.

(Skippp)

Aeros wrote:

awww thank you! how so? I don't feel very helpful sad

Parallelis is like my favorite IRL friend

BOSTON

aww thanks for the love guys smile

in return I'll say something that I have been meaning to say for a while now: this current gen of new chiptune artists (aka you guys in this thread) are fucking amazing. the level of programming and music skill shown by auxcide, frostbyte, Vince, roboctopus, aeros and all you guys is just unreal for your respective ages. sure, it probably has something to do with so many chip resources available now, but still. I would DEFINATELY say that your guys' releases from this year are moving the genre of chiptune forward in a huge way. some of them I would place in, like, top 20 chip release and I'm not even kidding.

So don't mind the elitism, the snobbery, the lack of plays/likes/shows whatever. Y'all are seriously on the right track and with a little effort you guys are going to be doing some big thangs. REAL TALK.

New York

This:

Frostbyte wrote:

Parallelis is like my favorite IRL friend

and this:

BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

in return I'll say something that I have been meaning to say for a while now: this current gen of new chiptune artists (aka you guys in this thread) are fucking amazing. the level of programming and music skill shown by auxcide, frostbyte, Vince, roboctopus, aeros and all you guys is just unreal for your respective ages. sure, it probably has something to do with so many chip resources available now, but still. I would DEFINATELY say that your guys' releases from this year are moving the genre of chiptune forward in a huge way. some of them I would place in, like, top 20 chip release and I'm not even kidding.

So don't mind the elitism, the snobbery, the lack of plays/likes/shows whatever. Y'all are seriously on the right track and with a little effort you guys are going to be doing some big thangs. REAL TALK.

Savannah, Georgia
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

heart

Harrisonburg, Virginia
Aeros wrote:

auxcide's debut release is the sole reason i'm not desperately trying to get out of a creative rut.
and roboctopus, VCMG and br1ght pr1mate blow me the fuck away and are obviously demigods.

the rest of you are also amazing and the entire chip community loves you

Couldn't have said it better myself. wink

BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

some of them I would place in, like, top 20 chip release and I'm not even kidding.

Fo rull.

Los Angeles, CA

I feel love for all of you.  Chippers are so supportive to other chippers.  Couldn't do it without you guys

Gosford, Australia

pretty sure roboctopus is at least my age though tongue

also, russellian is a level-headed and pleasant fellow!

also also, mrwimmer is a funky name and seasons is a pretty cool jam!

Last edited by Victory Road (Aug 4, 2012 4:21 am)

Harrisonburg, Virginia
Victory Road wrote:

also, russellian is a level-headed and pleasant fellow!

Pfffffft, nah. You just don't see the 75% of posts I delete and never post. wink But thank you nonetheless. And yeah, you definitely do have the best avatar on this forum.

/dicksuckingitt

/ANDULUVIT