Tokyo, Japan

yeah what abortifacient said. Also, check you dont have the custom wave enabled. that might interfere with it?

Rhode Island

Kills me to come here and read about it when I haven't received mine yet sad

kansas city
2PLAYER wrote:

i know.... i dont even want to open ableton till i get it...

shanghai
DUNGEONMASTER wrote:
2PLAYER wrote:

if it makes you feel better i still can't use mine, for this fucking electrical ground loop annoying hum thing. pfffft.

none of the bastards on here want to sell me a uk megadrive plug goddammitttt!!!

kansas city
Downstate wrote:
DUNGEONMASTER wrote:

if it makes you feel better i still can't use mine, for this fucking electrical ground loop annoying hum thing. pfffft.

none of the bastards on here want to sell me a uk megadrive plug goddammitttt!!!

http://bytelove.com/world-travel-adapter.html

will this work?

shanghai

not sure i was thinking about that the other day....i ll give it a whirl

Rhode Island

Any updates? How's production coming? Where are you on number ordered vs. number produced? Sorry, just very eager to start playing around with one!

Milwaukee, WI

Rhode Island

Thank you for the thought provoking response and valuable thread contribution TSC. I will be sure to watch that video right after I finish watching it from the last time you posted it here.

Boston, MA
2PLAYER wrote:

Any updates? How's production coming? Where are you on number ordered vs. number produced? Sorry, just very eager to start playing around with one!

dont wanna be a pest but i'm not comfortable being silent until I get a response one way or another. for sending money on faith I think i deserve status updates! and this is only fueled by excitement so there's no reason to receive it negatively.

Boston, MA

I hit him up on this thread, with CM private messages, with a comment on his blogger, atleast 3 emails, messages on facebook, posts on facebook events he was part of, and now multiple tweets (made the account to holler at him). I'll give it...

EDIT : another month because i'm making myself look bad

Last edited by ultramega (Aug 12, 2012 5:54 pm)

shanghai

i know ive already got mine, but dont sweat about it man...i am 100% confident little scale is about as legit as humanly possible. Im sure he's just very busy getting them all together.

you have to have patience on one man operations like this, i mean its alot of fiddly production and countless testing to get them done i guess.

Anyway, i came here just to post that I KILLED THE HUM ! thank fuck, a travel adapter to 3 pin did the job. wickeda

matt's mind
ultramega wrote:

I hit him up on this thread, with CM private messages, with a comment on his blogger, atleast 3 emails, messages on facebook, posts on facebook events he was part of, and now multiple tweets (made the account to holler at him). I'll give it a few more days but the dude is starting to look bad

he's one of the more stand-up people we've got in this scene...   *chill*  wink

and, also realize, many of us have real adult lives outside of this website/scene/whatever, i bet the delay has something to do with his real adult life rather than his desire to annoy anyone with being a little slow to respond wink

Boston, MA

ok thanks guys, i'll take your word and shutup for a bit... if i havn't gotten it / heard from him in another month i'll holler again

Matthew Joseph Payne

While his silence is a little disconcerting, I have trust in Little-Scale, who (as kitsch said) has a history in this community that proves his trustworthiness (and talent). Today is my only son's first birthday, so especially today I have a very clear understanding of adult life's ability to take over. While anything that people have paid you for is a priority, I can imagine many, many things that would be more important or keep L-S away from the internet for a long time, and I'm willing to wait to find out what's going on. I trust him to come back and make things right if there is a problem.

Ultramega, on the other hand, should friggin' cool it. If Little-Scale is having trouble getting all the orders processed, flooding him with messages is no help. Further, sending messages to his other customers is even less of a help, so please don't send me any more messages asking whether or not I've received mine.

Milwaukee, WI
2PLAYER wrote:

Thank you for the thought provoking response and valuable thread contribution TSC. I will be sure to watch that video right after I finish watching it from the last time you posted it here.

Likewise.