WOW this tickles me in all the right places.

ohio gozaimasu
Frostbyte wrote:

WOW this tickles me in all the right places.

And all the wrong ones if you know what I mean

Austin, Texas

I want to quit whatever I am doing with my life and just live in a J. Arthur Keenes album.

The person who made the cover art is very talented. I think the whole album is beautiful smile Thank you so much, kind sir!

New York
Telerophon wrote:

I want to quit whatever I am doing with my life and just live in a J. Arthur Keenes album.

that's the dream right there

Ontario, Canada

Thanks guys and yes, she IS very talented, I think the cover is perfect; I can also assure you her rates are very affordable if anyone is interested in commissioning some form of artistry.

Last edited by J. Arthur Keenes (Aug 20, 2012 3:06 am)

Puerto Rico

This is really nice. big_smile

Nashville, Tennessee

gorgeous tunes, full of class n___n. keep em comin!

Austin, Texas

I want to look back on life and tell my grandchildren that their father(s) and/or mother(s) were conceived while I was a roadie on tour with the J. Arthur Keenes band.

Last edited by Telerophon (Aug 20, 2012 6:44 am)

Coquitlam, BC

TOO GOOD!!!

Melbourne, Australia

You're a fucking wizard dude. This is awesome.

This really makes me think of what the next step is for you man, where can you go after this?

Savannah, Georgia

wow. i just completely overlook this, like, "nah, not my kinda music", then i just decided to give the first track a full listen this morning and i've still not stopped replaying it. quite literally excellent work.

Austin, Texas

I want to quit my day job and switch to full time extended hyperbole writer for the J. Arthur Keenes band.

Seattle, WA

Wonderful, as usual.

Brooklyn NY US

Beauty.